Member Array
    Car:
    Ew, Eg civic

Best Deal for a Civic?

Hi Guys.....

Just considering to buy a 07 Civic. just wonder how much you guy paying for your 07 civic and where is the best deal in VIC i can get ?

thx

vti, vti-l, sport? manual, auto?

Quote Originally Posted by EWCivic View Post
    Hi Guys.....

Just considering to buy a 07 Civic. just wonder how much you guy paying for your 07 civic and where is the best deal in VIC i can get ?

thx
    speak to UNLS1, he's a car salesman, I'm sure he's willing to help you get a good deal.

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    I just bought my parents a Sparkle Grey manual Sport for $29,900. Car arrives in mid December. I'm actually gonna get one too at that price, only in white.

Quote Originally Posted by m0nty ITR View Post
    I just bought my parents a Sparkle Grey manual Sport for $29,900. Car arrives in mid December. I'm actually gonna get one too at that price, only in white.
    Is that price including onroad or just the car? If just the car, you actually got $1500 off the RRP? So they are discounting the civics now? Cos my mate bought one about 4 months ago and they wouldnt discount a cent.

I ordered mine about 3.5 months ago - getting it friday (yay). I got 2.1k off. Should have done better.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2K, 07 CIVIC
    this topic has been cover a few time already, stop being lazy and do a search.

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    Is that price including onroad or just the car? If just the car, you actually got $1500 off the RRP? So they are discounting the civics now? Cos my mate bought one about 4 months ago and they wouldnt discount a cent.
    That's all done with on roads and private rego. No accessories.

OMG, thats amazing. Thats like $4.5k off compared to when i first bought mine. Well, mine was auto so take 2k off. They knocked off about $2.5k RRP