Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brake pads

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Quote Originally Posted by JSL
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode
    Yeah I know Jon..been readin it

I just wanted to find out how much it was for just a pair of fronts vs a pair of rears
    $165 for Fronts..
    What's the life span in comparison to OEM? Do you basically pay $30-50 extra for these aftermarket RB's and gain better bite/less fade, etc? Everything else stays the same, bar some extra brake noise/dust?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R
    Quote Originally Posted by joneblaze
    Quote Originally Posted by JSL
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode
    Yeah I know Jon..been readin it

I just wanted to find out how much it was for just a pair of fronts vs a pair of rears
    $165 for Fronts..
    What's the life span in comparison to OEM? Do you basically pay $30-50 extra for these aftermarket RB's and gain better bite/less fade, etc? Everything else stays the same, bar some extra brake noise/dust?
    No noise that I have heard.. the bite is impressive.. 10 laps at wakefield no fade what so ever.. of course with motul RBF 600 fluid.

Life span can't comment... because I don't know it only new on car..

One Eyed Monster Array
    Car:
    1995 EG5 Vti Hatch
    what does the Motul fluid cost? I am running a street pad with a lttle bit of metal through it that Razztech has helped to develop...weren't cheap, but.......great bite and feel, no fade under the conditions I have used them...not much dust, and they are not eating my rotors...if i start sprinting I wanna run the Motul mentioned in the above post, or one with a high boiling point...this is on an EG hatch BTW

Member Array
    Has anyone had experience with Greenstuff brake pads.... I got a set and am just waiting until my OEM pads are worn out before i put them on. Would like to know before putting them on if they are any good???

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Have a read of that CRSX link that joneblaze posted up and also do a search (both on here and on CRSX)
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq