Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX

infractions by ECU-MAN pt2

since my other thread was closed....yet again

i thought i'd invite John to make a public comment on the issue...

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    that seems fair i would say.
    lol

When he comes online....*Waits*

Keep it constructive fair enough but dont drop to spam again or this is closed...yet again.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    When he comes online....*Waits*

Keep it constructive fair enough but dont drop to spam again or this is closed...yet again.
    make sure you fully brief him beforehand, lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    so am i correct in thinking that ecu-man gave you an infraction?

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    Quote Originally Posted by ProECU View Post
    since my other thread was closed....yet again

i thought i'd invite John to make a public comment on the issue...
    this is one thing you need to get through your very thick head. I DO NOT USE proecu software developed and made by Christain Doner aka Doc from pgfmi and from doctronics. There is no mention of you in the credits of the software, so stop trying to fool the australian honda comunity that you developed it.

Doc freely gave you the software and you freely gave me the software when you borrowed my laptop to tune someones car. as much as a softcock you are out of repect for doc I choose to not use, nor distribute it. I have no need for it, nor do I require it.

I choose to use a HEX editor and the freely available information from prmfi wiki when it once lived when rom editing is required.

I also prefer to use crome when needed.

I dont tune cars, I leave blowing up peoples engines to you. you seem to do a great job of that.

I also suggest you stop training your puppet gymps in posting defaming posts with false acusations. your the one that should man up and stop hiding behind your keyboard. if you have proof of me using docs program prove it now. I write that coz I KNOW you have none.

should you get im my way on this forum, I will not hessitate to use the moderating guidelines given to me by the admin. Im not a child like yourself to play games. Im here for 1 reason, thats to try and help others, I care not for personal gain. if it comes my way it comes my way,

get over yourself, I know I did along time ago.

dont throw another low pitch about my spelling and gramma again, I cant be bothered spell checking the above. your not worth it.
    Last edited by ECU-MAN; 16-11-2007 at 07:11 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Golf GTI
    Quote Originally Posted by ECU-MAN View Post
    this is one thing you need to get through your very thick head. I DONT NOT USE proecu software developed and made by Christain Doner aka Doc from pgfmi and from doctronics. There is no mention of you in the credits of the software, so stop trying to fool the australian honda comunity that you developed it.

Doc freely gave you the software and you freely gave me the software when you borrowed my laptop to tune someones car. as much as a softcock you are out of repect for doc I choose to not use, nor distribute it. I have no need for it, nor do I require it.

I choose to use a ROM editor and the freely available information from prmfi wiki when it once lived when rom editing is required.

I also prefer to use crome when needed.

I dont tune cars, I leave blowing up peoples engines to you. you seem to do a great job of that.

I also suggest you stop training your puppet gymps in posting defaming posts with false acusations. your the one that should man up and stop hiding behind your keyboard. if you have proof of me using docs program prove it now. I write that coz I KNOW you have none.

should you get im my way on this forum, I will not hessitate to use the moderating guidelines given to me by the admin. Im not a child like yourself to play games. Im here for 1 reason, thats to try and help others, I care not for personal gain. if it comes my way it comes my way,

get over yourself, I know I did along time ago.

dont throw another low pitch about my spelling and gramma again, I cant be bothered spell checking the above. your not worth it.

I think you might find ProECU on Ozhonda is actually Doc who you’re referring to and all of this is just a big confusion. ProECU and Doc I think are the same person. Its not like ProECU isn’t ProECU if you know what I mean so where is the problem… sounds like a big confusion to me, get over it and settle your differences and leave ProECU to develop his software.

midori Array
    Car:
    EK4
    so u saying Doc and proecu both have beef with john?

Car:
    twin GX160's
    I dont know Doc

I have no beef with Doc, he is a very smart man and has done great things for the honda ecu modding comunity.

midori Array
    Car:
    EK4
    delete the thread its pointless.

lol its interesting but pointless..

permanently ban him. and bring back the spotted thread

Member Array
    Car:
    Golf GTI
    So ProECU is the same person then ?? so why would you want to ban ProECU from here if he is a very smart man and has done great things for the honda ecu modding community. Should’t we be supporting ProECU… or am I missing the biggest picture.

Car:
    twin GX160's
    proecu on this forum is not Doc, Chrisian Doner. two different people in two different contries