Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Hey man, not knocking the b16a coz i think those engine's are very good. all b series engine's are good. but to have to think about choosing either a b18c-itr motor or a b16a? i mean, do u really have to think about it? if they're the same price then what's there to think about?

what i would do in this situation is set myself the budget for the B18C5 but end up getting the B16A and spending the rest of the money left over on a set of camms and higher compression pistons. And if you still got any money left over, then get a microtec or some aftermarket computer and get it tuned. I guarentee you will be chopping most of the cars out on the rd. Even if you just get a b16a with a aftermarket ecu, you will be chopping most cars on the rd..

But since ALLMTR is selling his for that price, hey man as long as there is nothing wrong with the motor, dammm go for that. You may not run as quick as he has but you'll be a high 13 / low 14second car

Quote Originally Posted by stockie
    what i would do in this situation is set myself the budget for the B18C5 but end up getting the B16A and spending the rest of the money left over on a set of camms and higher compression pistons. And if you still got any money left over, then get a microtec or some aftermarket computer and get it tuned. I guarentee you will be chopping most of the cars out on the rd. Even if you just get a b16a with a aftermarket ecu, you will be chopping most cars on the rd..

But since ALLMTR is selling his for that price, hey man as long as there is nothing wrong with the motor, dammm go for that. You may not run as quick as he has but you'll be a high 13 / low 14second car
    make sense :arrow: 8)

Newcomer Array
    11k installed with the parts you mention is quite cheap... good luck with your swap