Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG

Greddy Emanage Ultimate on both manual and auto euro

hi guys, today me and ALN just installed our greddy emanage ultimate on our car. we already done research before for AEM, Hondata,Greddy, etc and we can said that this is the best for our situation and our car (This is only our opinion). Here is the current mods we got which are related to power result:

My car (2005 Auto Euro Luxury):
    Greddy emanage ultimate with plug and play harness
    Skunk2 Racing catback
    Comptech header
    No high flow cat (if i put high flow cat on my car, you can hear my car from 2 blocks away before you see the car coming)
    Injen CAI
    Unortodox racing pulley set
    Red line oil
    NGK Iridium EX spark plug
    Mugen radiator cap
    Mugen oil cap
    Rims:Amistad Rotino SP2 (Japan) 19 inch
    (Weight:approx 12 kg/wheels)

ALN's car (2003/2004 Manual euro):
    Greddy emanage ultimate with plug and play harness
    Fujitsubo catback
    Comptech header
    High flow cat
    64mm TB
    Clutch and Flywheels
    Comptech ice box
    Unortodox racing pulley set
    Red line oil
    NGK iridium EX spark plug
    Mugen radiator cap
    Mugen oil cap
    Mugen Thermostat
    Rims:SSR (Japan) 19 inch
    (Weight:??? slightly lighter than mine)
    Phase Euro carbon bonnet which is lighter than my stock one
    Recaro seat which is lighter than my leather seat

I cannot post the dyno graph since my PC has a bit problem with virus.These are the current result from the dyno machine:

My car before tuned got around 103.? kw and after 114.4 kw.
    ALN's car before tuned got around 114.? kw and after 125.7 kw.

I can say that the result on the dyno graph read very low.Then the tuner itself said to me that dont refer to the number on our dyno machine.he said that the machine read very low.and i am not sure whether they use the green big blower fan when we dyno our car.so it is not good for our air intake.no air coming in.

There is one EP3 Type R, he got 124.? kw and at autosalon he got 134.? kw.so the tuner said that approx we add more around 7-10kw on our dyno result.when we have time, we will dyno our car again.

In real life:
    1st i drove ALN's car and it was amazing power result.more torque and more power at every range bottom,mid,top.even in my car i feel the same.

The tuner set our Vtec on 5500 rpm untill 7300 rpm. because he said that it is the best setup for our car.no point to put Vtec higher.when it hits the vtec, the power and the sound is very amazing.accelaration is damn very good especially for my car because i already get used to drive my car, so i know the differences.

From the dyno graph at their computer there, i saw that there is an increase for power and torque at every range.The curve is very smooth and straight line keep going up.

A/T with Emanage ultimate advantages:
    Unlike the other piggyback, Emanage Ultimate from what i know is the only piggyback that can set Shift Adj.Setting: this feature can be used to adjust the ignition timing to prevent knock during shift up and shift down which is very good feature for my car.

Overall i am so happy and i was surprise with the result in the real life (not on the dyno sheet).I can say that both manual and auto euro are great cars, lots of things you can do to improve ur perfomance and very fun to drive.but the auto and manual has different kind of fun for sure.and hopefully this can help all of you to make decision. i will post the graph when i fix my damn pc.

Thank you to Scoot and Chris from Chasers Motorsport for a great tuned for our car.
    Last edited by CL9-K24A3; 16-01-2008 at 06:35 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    wow sounds impressive, i know what you mean when it comes to dyno's. I guess they're just for a rough idea. The real test is in the butt dyno!

nice work, congrats on your results.

and get that high flow cat on!!! 2blocks isnt thattttttt bad. haha!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by xiang View Post
    wow sounds impressive, i know what you mean when it comes to dyno's. I guess they're just for a rough idea. The real test is in the butt dyno!

nice work, congrats on your results.

and get that high flow cat on!!! 2blocks isnt thattttttt bad. haha!
    My ear will be deaf in 1 week if i put high flow cat. But currently my exhaust sound is not that loud, not annoying at all, and sound good as well (especially when Vtec point).

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    haha that bad?
    even when just cruising?

do you get alot of cabin vibration?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by xiang View Post
    haha that bad?
    even when just cruising?

do you get alot of cabin vibration?
    hahaha...actually is not dat bad.if you drive the car relax or go cruising is not loud at all.i dont get any cabin vibration
    Last edited by CL9-K24A3; 23-11-2007 at 03:58 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    nice review. pls drive responsibly and do not post about you speeding on the freeway, etc.

I heard stories of dyno being run without the fan and the engine blew up.... the fan are there cause when you at that speed, there is air movement, but on a dyno, there non, thus the need for fans.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type-R 02
    so the e-manage works with drive by wire?
    and the harness is it bought from greddy? made for TSX or Euro accord?

and tron07, the fan´s have nothing to do with keeping engines from blowing up, they are there to give some sort of real driving simulation so you get a more accurate reading from the dyno.

if an engine blows up on the dyno then most likely it´s a tuned engine that´s either tuned badly or something has gone wrong.
    Honda Accord Type-S ´05

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    Sounds like the greddy is a lot better than other tuning options. How much is the system to set up and tune?
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    What advantages does this system offer over say, a train?

Which i could also afford
    Last edited by Pumped; 23-11-2007 at 10:52 AM.
    Bwwwwoooommmp

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by h1coupe View Post
    so the e-manage works with drive by wire?
    and the harness is it bought from greddy? made for TSX or Euro accord?

and tron07, the fan´s have nothing to do with keeping engines from blowing up, they are there to give some sort of real driving simulation so you get a more accurate reading from the dyno.

if an engine blows up on the dyno then most likely it´s a tuned engine that´s either tuned badly or something has gone wrong.
    i did not buy the wiring from greddy. i bought it from http://www.boomslang.us/

they make custom wiring for any car.you just need to tell them what kind of car you have and what ecu or piggyback you wanna use,what transmission, and they will make it for you.cause i dont want to damage my original wiring.
    Last edited by CL9-K24A3; 27-11-2007 at 12:21 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu View Post
    Sounds like the greddy is a lot better than other tuning options. How much is the system to set up and tune?
    Greddy is .it cost me around $500 to tune,dyno,and everthing.i pay a bit expensive because they have some problems about the wiring and need to do some research again.
    Last edited by CL9-K24A3; 23-11-2007 at 12:16 PM.