Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroAccord13 View Post
    Nice figures on the E-Manage... Well done..

My car is in the workshop now for testing so it'll be nice to see what different setup on ECU and Interceptors churn out on the Euro...

But I'll be worried about running on a dyno without the fan... Not good...

What's this Dyno day you are talking about?
    Cool, post up your car when its done.I am going with Silas who drive the Red 350Z.yeah without a fan is not good at all.lets see how it goes on 8 Dec.i feel satisfy in the real life but not satisfy at all on the paper.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Hmm, $100 per kW... Ouchies.
    Hiks...you make me thinking now.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Yeah I know Silas, we've met before... He drove the Mazda 3 before he bought the 350...

Where is the Dyno day? EXE crew organising it?
    Last edited by EuroAccord13; 24-11-2007 at 12:55 AM.
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroAccord13 View Post
    Yeah I know Silas, we've met before... He drove the Mazda 3 before he bought the 350...

Where is the Dyno day? EXE crew organising it?
    Atjo make a booking for me.Atjo said is the same place like last time the dyno day.i know the place but i forgot the name of the place.ask Atjo if you wanna come.we can come together there if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Hmm, $100 per kW... Ouchies.
    Doesn't seem all that bad really. A Toda header offers less per $ and the same goes for every cat back exhaust and hi-flow cat you can buy. I would also be surprised if any of the Jtune packages could offer the $100 per kw figure in peak power.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F View Post
    Doesn't seem all that bad really. A Toda header offers less per $ and the same goes for every cat back exhaust and hi-flow cat you can buy. I would also be surprised if any of the Jtune packages could offer the $100 per kw figure in peak power.
    Yep price wise it's not bad at all. The Jtune package is $4900 and the gain at the wheels is approx 30kw (peak) so the price is approx. $166 per/kw.

Quote Originally Posted by CL9-K24A3 View Post
    hehehe!thx kit!ei when you gonna come back??be quick man!!me and the others wanna go to your garage and try to make "fun" for your car.i have a friend live in the same apartment and she has the garage key.so you know what we gonna do to your car while you not here.hahaha!!
    I already got my security team looking after my car hehe.

Tom, so are you saying that the v-manage will work better than e-manage ultimate on our cars?
    This is really tempting. The euros ve been waiting for an engine management for ages. Get the most potential gain from the previous mods FTW
    e-manage ultimate here in Thailand seems to be a bit cheaper too.
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by kitbkk View Post
    I already got my security team looking after my car hehe.

Tom, so are you saying that the v-manage will work better than e-manage ultimate on our cars?
    This is really tempting. The euros ve been waiting for an engine management for ages. Get the most potential gain from the previous mods FTW
    hahaha!!we will buy lunch and dinner for your security.everybody say hello to you.am at atjo house now.everybody here.

Emanage ultimate is a lot better than V-manage.but it is a lot better again if you combine after emanage ultimate then u use V-manage again.so you will have some extra features.but you should use emanage ultimate 1st,not the v-manage.cause ALN already doing research as well so that is why we choose emanage ultimate.if you put v-manage again after emanage ultimate,from me and ALN opnion,it will not gain a lot power as you put emanage ultimate.it will give you some extra features only such as you can control VTC with V-manage.

but i would say,i am already happy with emanage ultimate only.u gonna feel a lot different.it is not worth it if you buy V-manage again since you use your car not for track purpose.you better try my car 1st by the time you go back here especially when Vtec come out.
    Last edited by CL9-K24A3; 25-11-2007 at 12:21 AM.

anyone use The HKS F-CON V Pro on our car, compare to the e-manage ultimate combint with v-manage, which one is more better.

I did the same calculations for JTune to work out how much it will cost to upgrade my wife’s Euro and if its worth it.
    Peak power per kw on JTune is (158kw vs 125kw) that’s $145 per kw
    But mid range at 6000 power on the JTune package is (158kw vs 105) is only $90

At 5000 its (135kw vs 95kw) which is $120 per kw
    Summary – I decided to order the JTune kit for my wife as when you consider the gains throughout the rev range its good value for money for a complete package compared to similar products.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfish View Post
    anyone use The HKS F-CON V Pro on our car, compare to the e-manage ultimate combint with v-manage, which one is more better.
    for my personal opinion,i would say emanage ultimate and v-manage.From my opinion, Greddy is one of the best piggyback in the market at the moment.i think emanage ultimate only would be more than enough for daily driving.
    Last edited by CL9-K24A3; 27-11-2007 at 12:41 PM.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by kitbkk View Post
    Emanage Ultimate controls fuel, ignition and vtec. You need Vmanage for VTC. So use both if you want VTC control. There is no "which is better".
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2