its like a rock stuck in my tyre

So i'm driving along one day and start hearing this 'click' sound once in a while coming from my front right wheel. Once i got home i looked at the tyres and found that there is no rock stuck in it!

any suggestions?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Try to give some more info.......how new are the tyres? any mods ? at what speeds ? When you going straight or turning ? When applying brakes etc.etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    Mville station + 423 bus
    did it only happen that just one time ? or once in a while ? probably little flying rocks getting stuck into your brake disks. or something happened to me before
    PSN: Ply88

Games:CODMW2FIFA10SF4Tekken6Pro Evolution Soccer

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    A rock in your tyre would make a clicking sound and the faster you drive the faster the clicking sound would be.You need to be more specific,as in when it does it,stopping,turning does it do it all the time does it come and go etc.

Its always there slows down when i slow down and goes faster when i accel. It's probably in the tyre i should take it off and look closer.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Yep.Sounds like there's something in your tyre.Check all your tyres more closely it could be a small nail that's gone in sideways.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    Could be a warped brake rotor that rubs against the pad as it goes round -- but that tends to be more of a scrape sound than a click

I have an 03 euro with around 60k on it and i have the sam thing happening in the right wheel at slow speeds. sounds just like a rock.. comes and goes...
    i cannot figure it out.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Take the wheel off and check the tyre.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobster View Post
    Could be a warped brake rotor that rubs against the pad as it goes round -- but that tends to be more of a scrape sound than a click
    warped brake - you would feel the wobble when braking

yeah i feel a slight wobble when hard under brakes.. mostley pulls to the left..
    any idea of a cost to fix this so i know what i am up for

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamueL View Post
    yeah i feel a slight wobble when hard under brakes.. mostley pulls to the left..
    any idea of a cost to fix this so i know what i am up for
    If it is only a slight wobble, try a few hard braking cycles to clean the deposits off the rotor. Alternatively, change to aftermarket pads and that will clean out the deposits too.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2