Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    LS InteGRRa
    Ok, I have a '92 Honda Integra LS that's my baby ... ive got 17's on it, i've dropped it etc etc but I can't find a decent looking bodykit for it. I have seen many kits for this car but they are too 'boxy' for my liking.
    Also, any ideas where I could get clear altezza lights for it will be greatly appreciated!

Thanx for ur help
    ~~ Blondes tease ... brunettes please ~~

try
    www.carmate.com.au
    they sell kits, as well as the tail lights for your model.. :lol:

also try www.xracing.com.au for more kits.. good guys to get along with

I know your model can look hot once finished.. good luck

jetspeed also make body kits for the LS

i think ground designs might have a kit for the ls.
    フジタエンジニアリング

price for jetspeed is pretty competitive, but i say the quality is qestionable... this is not my opinion, but my smash repairer's and that is a comment he stood by eventhough he know the boss of jetspeed..some china dude

one of my uni mate, a gal used to have the mugen bodykit customise by jetspeed, said the overall is somewhat alrite and quality is ...a lil questionable, anyway i reckon that what you pay is what you get sellers are hardly wrong , only the buyer would be and sometime even stupid- but in the end pay for quality

this jetspeed is somewhat around livo area..after the livo train station.

Member Array
    Give S.R.S Auto a try in Chinatown. :wink:

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Any pics of your car?

Member Array
    Car:
    LS InteGRRa
    Thanx for the replies....Ive already sussed out the above-mentioned places, but no kit has taken my fancy. They are all pretty square looking & not too fascinating. Maybe im being just a 'tad' too FUSSY! :?

I do have pics that I will TRY to put up here as soon as I can. Im still starting out, so I doubt it compares to other members rides 8) But still, I love my car & she's my baby hehe

Ps: What's the site for Ground Designs?

Winner! Array
    Car:
    dc2
    i think ur allowed to be fussy when it comes down to spending a lot of money.

also, dude, who cares if ur ride aint fancy looking enouhg for us to see. who said it has to be slammed and tucking.... to be a nice ride

all we ask is HONDA badging.... for life

my vtir dc2 is stock as rock, and i reckon its hot!
    when do we hit vtec?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Quote Originally Posted by fried
    i think ur allowed to be fussy when it comes down to spending a lot of money.

also, dude, who cares if ur ride aint fancy looking enouhg for us to see. who said it has to be slammed and tucking.... to be a nice ride

all we ask is HONDA badging.... for life

my vtir dc2 is stock as rock, and i reckon its hot!

....speak the truth he does.....

btw ms teg, check out the back pages of hot4's etc, where the classifieds are, theres a fair few kit shops advertising. also, i think since the LS is quite boxy and squarish itself in general styling, most kits you'll find for it would be along similar lines.....unless u wanna go all out and custom create and fit one? what sort of budget are you looking at btw, just so ppl can give more accurate advice? i dont know much about bodkykits but im more others on the forums would. personally im not a huge fan of phatass massive kits and chrome bling bling, but each to their own. :P

jon

EDIT: the altezzas im sure you can find at any "performance" auto shop, like carmate, autojoy (castle hill n parra), motoquipe (hornsby, burwood, etc), SRS auto? (sussex st), etc etc.... jus once again look in the ricey type car mags.... u can prolly order it over the net as well. hope that helps.

Member Array
    Car:
    LS InteGRRa
    I have no idea how much i want to spend on the kit ... haven't really done enough research to know what price range to look at etc etc
    Btw fried, u have convinced me to get my ass into gear & post up some pics Will do so very shortly

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Yes pics tell a thousand words