Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

ooo, nice two fn2's ..heehee..can spot the black one next to you By the way, are you using 215/45 tyres? load rating? Thanks for the info guys

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2 Civic Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by Reothe View Post
    ooo, nice two fn2's ..heehee..can spot the black one next to you By the way, are you using 215/45 tyres? load rating? Thanks for the info guys
    I'm using 225/45/17 RE55S
    hell if I know what the load rating is
    pretty sure they can cop a lot of abuse heheh

the black one is on same rims and tires but 18"

lol cool Think i'll get the same tyres as u then for my enkeis 17" enkeis..lol..just noticed the black fn2 has the front lip spoiler..damn..it looks much more aggressive!! Wish I asked for that option too.. stupid.. didn't get any options apart from floor mats which the dealer charged $250 extra for Lesson learnt..never bring your mum with you when buying a new car...or any other relative who is female for that matter :P LOL..so easily persuaded by the sneaky dealers

Member Array
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Milky Way
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro (LUX)
    What would happen if i get rims with different offset to that of my original ones? Would it damage the car in any way?

As long as it clears the calipers and guards it should be ok.. it's almost impossible to find aftermarket rims with near stock offsets.

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2 Civic Type R
    stock offset is very conservative
    they sit quite far inside the guards

Im trying to fit even wider rims and tires at the moment
    trying a staggered setup with SSR GT7
    235/45/17 on 17*8.5 ET40 front (lowered 25mm)
    215/45/17 on 17*8 ET45 rear (lowered 20mm)
    no rubbing so far on the street, will be trying it on track soon

lol, progressive setup always looks mad But I was told it's illegal (at least in Victoria) to have wider tyres at the front. It's ok to have wider at the rear but not the front from what I've been told (even though our cars are front wheel drive).