Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro boat
    Just got the latest time in through PM from the race on the weekend.

10. 62.41 - 91type-r - Integra DA6 - B16A - semi slicks (Advan A050)
    Top work Karl-lah you make Team Cheeby proud
    Hipower Racing EG - 60.82 !!! QR Sprint course
    My EG4 + JDM B18C powered Civic SOLD !

Member Array
    Car:
    cb3 Accord
    Great time. No eg out this time?

Was a pretty good day for us too. Dave (turtleek1) got a new pb (but almost left his alternator on the track doing it ). I got mine down to 66.02 and Chris_F got out there in his euro for the first time (and kicked ass). I'll let them put their times up if they want.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsor View Post

Was a pretty good day for us too. Dave (turtleek1) got a new pb (but almost left his alternator on the track doing it ). I got mine down to 66.02 and Chris_F got out there in his euro for the first time (and kicked ass). I'll let them put their times up if they want.
    Heard there was a strong Honda presents out this time

Wish I could of been there to play but I had a wedding to attend to and am looking at retirement to buy some property.

The EG will probably be on sale once I get settled into a place, but I will still be out there regularly to support Team Cheeby and the rest of the H-runners

I will still maintain this thread and I may also pick up the camera again to take some shots for all

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/...pic=259533&hl=

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2002 Integra Type R
    Had to transfer my nomination again, still waiting for my car to return from the buildup shop. Its been there since mid June.
    [B]†ÎM؃Ÿ†Î†§(%)
    One To Pin DC5R (12PIN) 183.8kW@wheels of 2.15L TODA POWER
    60.97s @ QR Clubman on DZ03G Semis (Toda Powered K21.5)
    58.54s @ Lakeside Raceway on Dunlop Slicks (Toda Powered K21.5)
    59.03s @ QR Sprints on DZ02G Semis (Toda Powered K21.5)

Member Array
    Car:
    POS

Yeah mate... big thumbs up to you and Chris!! Good to see you out there Chris giving it a go!

Got a new PB of 65.8sec. Pretty happy about that! Missed out on the third session when my lower alternator bolt was missing!!!

But was a good day out!! Looking forward to the next one!!!
    FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM DC2-R
    i Did my best times ever of 00.00

a wheel stud snapped while putting the semis on, so i didnt even get a 1 run

Ive get a few photos i will put in the past events section later this week.

Member Array
    Car:
    RunX
    Quote Originally Posted by GTRVspec95 View Post
    The EG will probably be on sale once I get settled into a place, but I will still be out there regularly to support Team Cheeby and the rest of the H-runners
    But what about the T-runners :P

Quote Originally Posted by turtleEK1 View Post
    Yeah mate... big thumbs up to you and Chris!! Good to see you out there Chris giving it a go!

Got a new PB of 65.8sec. Pretty happy about that! Missed out on the third session when my lower alternator bolt was missing!!!

But was a good day out!! Looking forward to the next one!!!

Thanks for all the support and encouragement guys I was pretty happy with a 67.2 first effort. Actually I was pretty happy with the whole experience as you could probably tell. Hopefully I'm out again on november 29. I still got a lot to learn with braking points and getting the right line through the second S bend is pretty tricky.

65.8 dave, awesome stuff! I didn't realise you got into the 65's. Thats an impressive time on street tires (goodyear eagle f1's). You'd be in the low 60's for sure with a set of semis

I wonder if a CB accord has ever gone faster around the sprint track, anyone know? A 66.02 on street tires (bridgestone Re001) is a good effort either way man.

Member Array
    Car:
    trotts
    Good work dave. I should be out to watch the final round in my money pit, dont think it will be ready to race then.
    BONUS ROUND
    There is still room on the bandwagon for you.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro boat
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    But what about the T-runners :P
    They are a dirty bunch of VVti_L drivers

Quote Originally Posted by [CRA23] View Post
    i Did my best times ever of 00.00

a wheel stud snapped while putting the semis on, so i didnt even get a 1 run

Ive get a few photos i will put in the past events section later this week.
    OH SNAP !

Literally

Hope you get it fixed and ready by the next session

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F View Post
    Thanks for all the support and encouragement guys I was pretty happy with a 67.2 first effort. Actually I was pretty happy with the whole experience as you could probably tell. Hopefully I'm out again on november 29. I still got a lot to learn with braking points and getting the right line through the second S bend is pretty tricky.

65.8 dave, awesome stuff! I didn't realise you got into the 65's. Thats an impressive time on street tires (goodyear eagle f1's). You'd be in the low 60's for sure with a set of semis

I wonder if a CB accord has ever gone faster around the sprint track, anyone know? A 66.02 on street tires (bridgestone Re001) is a good effort either way man.
    The only other Accord that I know of running around on the circuit recently was Baboo's Euro, dunno if he still has it ?

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dWj4mtmdmBM

Quote Originally Posted by thebob View Post
    Good work dave. I should be out to watch the final round in my money pit, dont think it will be ready to race then.
    I'll park it like it's hot next to you so we can go Fast and furious in the carpark

Member Array
    Car:
    trotts
    i spotted you on your morning comute this morning
    BONUS ROUND
    There is still room on the bandwagon for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GTRVspec95 View Post

The only other Accord that I know of running around on the circuit recently was Baboo's Euro, dunno if he still has it ?

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dWj4mtmdmBM
    There's two euro's other than mine that have done the sprints that I know of. Mattell (Mat) with a best time of 64 seconds (semis) and Baboo (Steve) with a best time of 62.9 seconds (semis).

Steve, now owns a blue R34 GTR that laps in the 57 second range on the sprint track. The last time he was out on the track with his euro would have been at least 2 years ago now.

Does anyone know the best time a CB Accord has ever done around the sprint track? My guess is Cam (Eclipsor) would be right up there with a 66.02.