Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by IANP View Post
    Yes EK civics use H4 for low/high beam.
    Just be careful of which wattage you select.
    A 55w globe at 12v will draw 4.58A.
    A 65w globe at 12v will draw 5.41A
    A 100w globe at 12v will draw 8.33A
    Where most wiring in a car is not rated above 7.5 amp for continuous operation.
    If you exceed this the wiring will literally melt and cause some very serious issues.
    Also remember the higher wattage the more light but also the more heat generated.....which leads to more melted wiring, plugs and plastic headlights.....
    I read my car manual and it says 55w 60w for Low beam so im going to get the bulbs in 55wwhich should be alright yes?

As for the parkers ( I have no clue what the point of these lights are) it didnt say but i assume there rated at 5W.

I dont trust myself installing these lights so now i have to find someone to do it.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    i got my parkers for free when i bought from powerbulbs.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    parkers are just the term given to the bulbs that light up when u turn the knob once. Low beams switch on afteward

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    I researched the purpose of parkers a while ago.

Its low drain, apparently its good practice to leave it on for when you park your car for short periods, primarily for night time visibility where hazard lights arent entirely appropriate

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    just bought another set of bulbs - Philips X-treme Vision H4. prices gone up though.
    i missed out on 20% voucher: http://twitter.com/#!/powerbulbs/
    10% voucher code is RLKHQ1883
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Hi, just got an EK1 and the headlights suck. Are these (http://www.powerbulbs.com/product/ph...eadlight-bulbs) the ones that you guys are recommending in this thread? And I can just chuck them in replacing the ones currently in there without worrying about anything else?

Or should I go for the Osrams?

Cheers
    Last edited by nguyenimproved; 30-11-2011 at 03:46 AM.