Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    Quote Originally Posted by slickrick View Post
    hey Gibbo do you have any pictures of your crv with the aero kit on it with side steps.It must look good?

ya it looks rad as, specially once u get some big arse rims and lowered. My boss is thinking of doing up a demo with the full aero kit and after market rims etc, will keep posted if he goes ahead
    I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 CRV Sport
    Hi guys,

I just found this forum and registered now, as I am a new CRV owner and what to talk to people with CRV's. I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to add that the CRV I have purchased was a demo model with a heap of extras, including aero bumpers. It's a CRV Sport and the extras include:

* Aero front and rear bumpers
    * Type 2 Side Steps
    * Chrome Mirrors
    * Rear Spoiler
    * Chrome exhaust tip

I'm very happy with it and think it looks much better than the standard CRV's. Doesn't look anywhere near as hot as the images in this thread. I have no intention of changing the wheels or anything like that. If you want pics I'll see what I can do.

yeah I have a 08 CRV with the Aero bumpers, side steps, wing and some other extras. Just planning to get some big rims. overall I think the aero bumpers makes the CRV's look better, they should make them come standard!