Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    GSi
    15x7 or a 16x7 forged rim. Volk CE28n 10 spoke ftw!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4/9
    ive got a set of 16 x 7 sprinthart cp's forsale from my dc2r if ur interested. cant send u a pic at the moment though

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    thanks buddy, not really looking to buy yet, just want peoples opinion on what size is best suitable.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    With 15-16 and a correct offset cant really go wrong.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra VTIR
    Pardon me but im pretty sure 01 DC2R comes with 16" wheels... not 15"s

Stick with the stock sizing of rims! I regret that i paid alot of money for 17"s when my car came with 15"s. It makes handling/cornering so sh!t on low speed!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Yellow Integra DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by DUST View Post
    Pardon me but im pretty sure 01 DC2R comes with 16" wheels... not 15"s

Stick with the stock sizing of rims! I regret that i paid alot of money for 17"s when my car came with 15"s. It makes handling/cornering so sh!t on low speed!!!
    nope, stock 2001 dc2r came with 15" rims. I've got dc5r rims on my dc2r and they are great... also u don't need to worry about anybody wanting to steal them...hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 dc2r
    funnily enough i got white wheels for my yellow car, and by the end of the week i just love them. and given time you end up liking which ever wheels you got anyways. there a good tyre out there called adrenalin, they're soo nice to drive on.
    http://www.dunloptires.com/dunlop/di...ea=Performance
    there they are and for the 15" wheel you should be able to get them for no more then $240 each. (considering i can get these tires in Alice Springs for this price, syd/melb should get them for a little less)

I just got buddy clubs, and now I think perhaps I should of got some from a DC5, does anyone know if these wheels are compatible for a DC2?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    which buddy clubs u got on dc2r????
    show pics if u can.....and u said 15's????

Quote Originally Posted by AH_HUH View Post
    ive got a set of 16 x 7 sprinthart cp's forsale from my dc2r if ur interested. cant send u a pic at the moment though
    wanna swap?

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 dc2r
    Sorry mate, I have 17's on mine (the next upgrade involves larger / lighter brakes)

there's the 17's, with the firenza st-08's shipped up from buddy club for about $1850 freighted to Alice Springs

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    AzKik-R..thgat looks really nice, i like the yellow witgh white too...........but i see it alot here in melb with other cars, like s15's and s2000's, thats why i preffer the yellow ith black wheels...............

but urs looks tuff..........u havnt lowered it have u??????????
    a nice set of coilovers will top it off, once she is slapped..............

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 dc2r
    Thanks...
    all I've done is put on some tints from supercheaps, the faded blue chrome ones filled the front in with some blue race mesh (which i think kinda clash with the white wheels) sooo maybe contemplated the black ones. but there seams to be some unspoken about the "white wheels = light weight" might strip the blue tints, put on silver ones, and change the front to black or white? dunno yet
    I finally figured out a new number plate (they wouldn't let me have AZKIKR) Sooo i think i'm gonna go with HRDLIQR (and to the side i can get a sticker that says "...the ladies man"

Aaaand we have the worst speed bumps in the world at our BP, I kinda have to pull an illegal U-turn into BP so I can avoid the bumps. So i think i need to keep the standard ride height for now... just till I take it home with me
    Last edited by AzKik-R; 12-12-2007 at 10:04 PM.