Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Skunk2 Mega Power Exhaust

Hi, i have been searching for an aftermarket exhaust system at a reasonable price for a while now. Unfortunately I dont have that much money to spend on mods Anyways i found that a lot of people here have either Greddy, BuddyClub, Mugen, Fujitsbo, 5zigen etc. These are great but they are over 1k. I found on ebay that the skunk2 mega power exhaust can be had for around $850 (AUD) including shipping. This got me tempted so i want to know if anyone here has this system or if you have heard or read any reviews on this exhaust. Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    wow 850? can you link me please
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

i have this exhaust on my del sol....it sounds pretty nice across the rev range, but it it pretty loud when vtec kicks in....i got defected with this exhaust b4....but it is quiet for a canon style muffler when udrive like a granny

at first i didnt like how it sounded, but i like it now....i've got it with a dc sports 4>1 header and metal hi flow cat combo...pretty good combo for my b16a del sol if i must say so
    VTEC = Say My Name!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    it comes with a silencer i just saw guess thats handy with the stupid NSW laws
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Skunk...spagenameZWDVW

you should note that it is just standard intl shipping and they dont offer insurance which is really unfortunate. Otherwise this is one of the cheapest exhausts for the euro that is available on ebay.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by racerwannabe View Post
    Hi, i have been searching for an aftermarket exhaust system at a reasonable price for a while now. Unfortunately I dont have that much money to spend on mods Anyways i found that a lot of people here have either Greddy, BuddyClub, Mugen, Fujitsbo, 5zigen etc. These are great but they are over 1k. I found on ebay that the skunk2 mega power exhaust can be had for around $850 (AUD) including shipping. This got me tempted so i want to know if anyone here has this system or if you have heard or read any reviews on this exhaust. Thanks.
    i am using skunk2 catback exhaust now.and overall is good.the price is reasonable and not that expensive like other brands but the quality is very good if you compare to other brands.its a bit noise but i like the deep tone sound.especially when your car in the high rev or hit the vtec, its nice.
    when you drive like granny like IndoStyler said its true, its not loud at all.

i heard from a lot of ppl, they said that Skunk2 catback gain a bit more power compare to fujitsubo,tanabe, 5Zigen (am not sure which type), or greddy.but its not a lot.maybe around 2/3hp @the wheels but its more noise cause the piping is more straight flow which is mean better air flow.

here are some of the examples of the accord euro or TSX with skunk2 catback sound:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duwgPjLKdm4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1glx8...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAHB6...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWnUq...eature=related
    Last edited by CL9-K24A3; 14-12-2007 at 07:34 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    wow i really like the sound on it..
    did yours come with silencer?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by johnprocter View Post
    wow i really like the sound on it..
    did yours come with silencer?
    yes it come with the silencer.but i never use the silencer.cause when you use the silencer you will lose power and i dont like the sound when you using the silencer and looks ugly from the back.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Adammet04 has the system, I fitted it for him and I must say, the quality is up there with the best... Only drawback is, it's loud because it's a free flow straight-through system...But on another note, it comes with resonators so you can silence the system abeit a minor negligible loss of power....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    anyone have video clips of euro with tannabe tourer exhaust?

mmm skunk2 sounds soooo hot, but im a lil concerced about cruising drone

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    Hmm skunk looks good but a cannon rear look makes it too ricer/lancer for me.

Good price and quality but. Can one install it oneself?
    Last edited by Suntzu; 16-12-2007 at 10:22 AM.
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    Pretty damn easy to install a cat back yourself
    Bwwwwoooommmp