Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

225kw+ at the wheels FN2r coming soon from JTune

Looks like the JTune guys have been hard at work again, they have developed a Ultimate Supercharged 225kw+ kit which includes intake / headers / exhaust / cat / fuel pump / injectors / ECU / cams / springs / and a super charger check out the predicted results of the kits they are developing.

Information taken from here

http://www.hondatech.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=1784

God I wish I had a FN2 and could supercharge it.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    lol yeas but im sure its not cheap
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Member Array
    Car:
    2011 FPV F6
    Quote Originally Posted by VTi_b0i View Post
    lol yeas but im sure its not cheap
    Checkout the prices by following the link below.

The supercharger kit is priced at $10,999 + installation

http://www.hondatech.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=1771

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    ok thats not too bad considering all the parts and work u get for that...only problem is ur sort of a test dummy... also i duno how many people could afford to spent just under 40k for one then 11k on motor upgrade lol and it would also void ur warranty
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Member Array
    Car:
    ap1.5
    If you’re worried about spending money just get the mild reflash looks like it gives good gains for a totally stock car. My friend tried the mild flash on his FN2r up in Queensland a few weeks ago when the JTune guys were up in Brisbane and he loved the extra power it delivered by just adding an ECU.

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    so does this kit run an after cooler? cos i dont see 255kw running for long periods of time without one reliably on say a long sprited drive/race track.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury 05 Auto
    The Arial Atom in the UK runs a standard k20 supercharged engine with 9psi and it’s a none intercooler setup and it’s a SUPER FAST used solely for the track and super reliably, so I doubt there will be any issues as long as it’s tuned correctly.

If you don’t know what the Arial Atom is check out this U Tube link from Top Gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNpIvUTIGlk

Or the Arial Website here

http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/

Turning the FN2 into a supercharged setup like the atom is a FANTASTIC idea.

Member Array
    Car:
    2011 FPV F6
    Quote Originally Posted by jooboo View Post
    If you’re worried about spending money just get the mild reflash looks like it gives good gains for a totally stock car. My friend tried the mild flash on his FN2r up in Queensland a few weeks ago when the JTune guys were up in Brisbane and he loved the extra power it delivered by just adding an ECU.
    That's probably one of the best ways(and one I'm seriously considering) to go about increasing performance without altering too much the factory "Type Rness" of the car.
    Each to their own,people maybe in a situation to readily afford the supercharger for that massive extra grunt.Some people will track their cars and may need something more than the mild flash.
    I admit, I always have the resale value in my mind if I make any changes to my car.
    Although the warranty is a very important consideration,your insurance situation can be even more so,you don't want to have an accident and cause say, $500,000 of property damage and find out that your insurance company will not pay out because you had installed a supercharger kit without their knowledge.Some insurance companies will allow some modifications but ALWAYS double check.
    All in all I think it's great that a company like Hondatech can offer Honda owners performance options for their cars.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by xframe88 View Post
    The Arial Atom in the UK runs a standard k20 supercharged engine with 9psi and it’s a none intercooler setup and it’s a SUPER FAST used solely for the track and super reliably, so I doubt there will be any issues as long as it’s tuned correctly.

If you don’t know what the Arial Atom is check out this U Tube link from Top Gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNpIvUTIGlk

Or the Arial Website here

http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/

Turning the FN2 into a supercharged setup like the atom is a FANTASTIC idea.
    It will never be like the Atom because the Atom is light. The FN2R isn't. BTW, the Atom has 223kW at the fly. 225kW at the wheels would be about 265kW at the fly. Would it be just as reliable as the Atom when it is pushing an extra 40kW, and driving around a few hundred more kgs?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    ^^^ plus its open chassis
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    exactly as above, super light car, just look at various us forums and you will see how many supercharged k series owners are waiting for an aftercooler due to not being able to run high boost levels for long periods of time/basically if you want to run over 270hp reliably. I believe prototype racing was ment to bring one out and jackson racing but nerver did...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    People are lazy and want to buy aftermarket intercoolers. Just buy one and get custom piping routed and welded in. Might cost more, but you'd be the first one with more power.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2