Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Milky Way
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro (LUX)

Top Fuel/zero-1000 Intake System

Has anyone used "TOP FUEL/ZERO-1000 INTAKE SYSTEM"? Is it any good compared to say a K&N TYPHOON? Also in particular for the Honda Accord Euro?

EXAMPLE:

Last edited by ShAwNeX; 19-12-2007 at 09:26 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    looks like a normal SRI with a resinator to make it quite
    Last edited by Riced_Civic; 19-12-2007 at 08:38 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude VTi-R
    bahahaa add CF and she'll go fastttaaa lol that looks like a wank man, why would youwant to make your intake quite..
    BB6 Prelude H22A4 CP 11.5:1 pistons, eagle rods, shaved deck 12.3:1 comp, Type S cams, lovefab header, s200, 65mm TB, 2.5" through...
    NA WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    bahahaa add CF and she'll go fastttaaa lol that looks like a wank man, why would youwant to make your intake quite..
    i dunno , you tell us why it has to be LOUD ? NOISE does not equal POWER.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude VTi-R
    you realy think in that short segment of piping it will quiet your intake noise through that pod its like 500mm long! who said noise = power i was saying it looks like a wank, I have a CAI I think SRI are for blingers and ricers. go for a stock intake if you want quiet or a CAI.. SRI's may me a more "free"reving intake but its hot air and your low end torque goes to sh!t.. just my opinion!
    BB6 Prelude H22A4 CP 11.5:1 pistons, eagle rods, shaved deck 12.3:1 comp, Type S cams, lovefab header, s200, 65mm TB, 2.5" through...
    NA WARRIOR

the guy asked wether that intake is better than the K&N. not for your opinion of CAI. and not everyone can afford CAI, so sorry if theyre not spending their work money the way you do.

Anyways back ontopic.

My experience with K&N SRI is horrible, I didnt like it.
    My mate has this on his EG, and said its pretty good compared to stock (not sure with K&N), and does scream on vtec.
    '12 PWP Tree Hugging Machine
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R, S15
    Apparently the Top fuel intake is the best SRI for DC5R?

I had a K&N SRI, and that screamed like a M*#tHer Fu#$%er =]
    K-Series sQuadron
    NA Squad

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude VTi-R
    Geez you guys are touchy! chill out. I just hate gimicy looking ricer products. K&N are an awesome filter for filtration, not sure how restrictive they are, surely they are much better than stock and id say def. better than the standard pod filters. IMO this intake looks as expensive maybe as a CAI i could be wrong
    NA WARRIOR

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by xntrik View Post
    does scream on vtec.
    So whats the point of the CF resonator look? just a question!!
    NA WARRIOR

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R, S15
    I think was reading somewhere, it was meant to swirl the air around or something LOL =P I'll try and find info
    K-Series sQuadron
    NA Squad

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R, S15
    Top Fuel ZERO-1000 Power Chamber Intake System. The ZERO-1000 Power Chamber intake system is a must upgrade for naturally aspirated engines. The uniqueness of this intake system is its design. Power Chamber utilizes an enlarged dry-carbon chamber and a spiraled filter. The air is sucked in through the spiraled designed filter resulting in a swirling effect. This swirled air is then captured in the chamber where it becomes compressed; therefore cause the air to become denser. Increased density in the combustion chamber means an increase in horsepower. On tests of stock vehicles, we have seen an average increase of 5 horsepower. With slightly modified vehicles, ZERO-1000 has seen an increase of 6-8 horsepower.
    K-Series sQuadron
    NA Squad

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude VTi-R
    hahahaha oh i wana see some test results thats hilarious! they say the intake compresses the air meaning its more dense haha if its compressing air its the engine that is causing it in the vaccuum which inturn is putting strain on the engine not increasing power :-s since when has swirling air i.e creating turbulence somewhat increased flow and therfor power? not trying to be a hater here i just laugh when you read these gimic products lol
    NA WARRIOR