Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ex-DA9, Altezza
    AUDM DC2R...coz then u can get like 2000 or 2001 model..JDM u can only get 96...and most of them are thrashed too much...get late model AUDM then do conversion...

but then again...i had a DA...bought a DC2R...then sold it and got another DA....
    ModBox

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx , DA9 sir
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon DA9R View Post
    AUDM DC2R...coz then u can get like 2000 or 2001 model..JDM u can only get 96...and most of them are thrashed too much...get late model AUDM then do conversion...

but then again...i had a DA...bought a DC2R...then sold it and got another DA....
    lie more adam, i know u want a JDM DC2R

Member Array
    Car:
    MX83 cressida
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon DA9R View Post

You can still get 99+ JDM one, they still have the mad front end, plus xenon lights

Besides, there is no reason a JDM model would be any more thrashed than an AUDM.

If you don't want a car that's had a bit of a hard time here and there, then look for a hyundai getz from an old lady, steer clear of Vtec, most have had a whipping here and there

The difference is, they are designed to take it, not like some p plate vl commodore!!

Member Array
    Car:
    B20 DA9 INTEGRA
    yeh so confused on what im going to do..
    i like the jdm dc2... but i wouldnt mind the audm teg to..
    ive got the da9 now and want to get rid of it but when i see other da9's done up in melb.. it makes me wana do mine up and not get the jdm teg or audm..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Besides, there is no reason a JDM model would be any more thrashed than an AUDM.
    Yeah, but its different buying a car with in Australia with log books and talking to the owner, than buying a "genuine 30,000k 1991 R32 GTR"

The difference is, they are designed to take it, not like some p plate vl commodore!!
    VL Commodore = Nissan RB engine. I wouldn't call an RB a shitty engine.

Quote Originally Posted by vtegra View Post
    yeh so confused on what im going to do..
    i like the jdm dc2... but i wouldnt mind the audm teg to..
    ive got the da9 now and want to get rid of it but when i see other da9's done up in melb.. it makes me wana do mine up and not get the jdm teg or audm..
    Easy enough for me to answer this question... Audm DC2R or JDM front DC2 JUST GET ANYONE OF THEM!! lol thats where i'm heading next but to start of with just a Audm DC2R although i loved my Da9 to bits after a time that everytime i looked at it, it looked more & more old and outta date..
    Long time Da9 owner.. SOLD.. So whats next..?

Member Array
    Car:
    B20 DA9 INTEGRA
    yeh true .... im gona go the dc2 with jdm front.. even though id rather a type r.. just cost too much .

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    id go for a da9 (sorry if its too late to add my opinion)

i like the shape of them,you dont see a da9 everyday (well actually i have been but im eyeing that one up) there cheaper then the other option (i can go pick one up for 500 right now )
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

yeh true .... im gona go the dc2 with jdm front.. even though id rather a type r.. just cost too much .

Quote Originally Posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post
    id go for a da9 (sorry if its too late to add my opinion)

i like the shape of them,you dont see a da9 everyday (well actually i have been but im eyeing that one up) there cheaper then the other option (i can go pick one up for 500 right now )
    I know what your saying man but just after driving the old Da9 day after day year after year hearing the same old creeks you hear every single day you wanna upgrade up to something newer and my comfy, i myself use to have DC5R recaro's in my old DA9 and it still wasnt comfy enough for my liking lol don't get me wrong their a beaut care to start off with but you gotta move forward and for me the DC2R is more newer looking and also a complete package..
    Long time Da9 owner.. SOLD.. So whats next..?

Member Array
    Car:
    B20 DA9 INTEGRA
    SHOGUNOVDDRK --- $500 for a good cond running car?
    id like to find 1 that cheap

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    SHOGUNOVDDRK --- $500 for a good cond running car?
    id like to find 1 that cheap
    The da9 im reffering to is currently unregistered,no plates,smashed front window,el cheapo ebay steering wheel+boss kit,14inch tyres (good tread),exhaust....

engine has done just a little over 100,000k's (original ENGINE) and runs and sounds well....

sound good to you? im still trying to find the funds to buy it and put it back together/take that engine and part it out
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Go the AUD DC2~ It's good for it's value / age