Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: S2000 Exhausts

S2Krazy Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    http://babelfish.com

Contact Thuy. He is "homer rules" on the forum. He will import your parts you want for you. Just be prepared for a 2-3 month wait for their arrival by boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by STAiN MASTER View Post
    don't they come with silencers, that you can put in?

do they reduce the much of the noise?
    I have a pair, but they look ugly.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    I have a pair, but they look ugly.
    what if you sprayed them black they wouldn't be noticeable, just spray it with eg. White Knight Rust guard spray which is a metal primer and finish coat all in one 2 coats of that in black and you wont see them.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    AP1 & Trueno Gt Apex
    im running the 5zigen dual catback very nice for daily driving very quiet compare to others

Quote Originally Posted by mrs2k View Post
    im running the 5zigen dual catback very nice for daily driving very quiet compare to others
    how much did that set up cost if you don't mind me asking?
    Last edited by STAiN MASTER; 27-05-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    What happend to my Honda
    Anyone got Fujitsubo?

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000, RIP Prelude Vtir
    yeah I do... what do you want to know about them? Ill do a reveiw on them on the other thread later.

S2Krazy Array
    Matyi and Parkes heard the Invidia last night. Damo took it for a drive with the roof up.

Damo, your thoughts?
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Loud, but nice... completely different sound from stock. It's a lot deeper and sounds ear shattering on VTEC.

Did you get any good pictures from last night? Some people have been asking to see my new front bar, headlights and side mirrors. But I didn't take a camera last night.

Also thanks for letting me take 'VTEC' for a spin last night, feels like the headers / exhaust combo adds decent HP according to my bum dyno. Can't wait for you to get the S/C in

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    Dam... should of asked me out!

S2Krazy Array
    Quote Originally Posted by -parkes- View Post
    Loud, but nice... completely different sound from stock. It's a lot deeper and sounds ear shattering on VTEC.

Did you get any good pictures from last night? Some people have been asking to see my new front bar, headlights and side mirrors. But I didn't take a camera last night.

Also thanks for letting me take 'VTEC' for a spin last night, feels like the headers / exhaust combo adds decent HP according to my bum dyno. Can't wait for you to get the S/C in
    Took some photos at first, but the battery died when I was adjusting to the night settings. I'll take some next time for sure - and I'll bring along a charged up battery too .

I farking LOVE your bumper, the whole car flows so well.

Yes, the S/c, you saw it in the boot didn't you? Have to wait another 2wks for its delivery for the aftercooler unit, then I'll go about installing it. In between then and now, I'll see if I can arrange to get my glass window roof put on.

The intake / headers / test pipe / exhaust setup make a gain of about 6-12rwhp over the stock s2k when I dynoed before installing the test pipe and headers. I noticed it on the butt dyno after installation too. Glad others do too, which means its not just all in my head placebo-like. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by vtc View Post
    Dam... should of asked me out!
    Shot us a PM with your details, and we'll catch up at the next meet
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    Quote Originally Posted by -parkes- View Post

what bumper did you get, may i ask?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I decided to go a custom front bumper, I loved the stock look so just adjusted it.