Threaded View

s2000 stalls/shudowns while idling.

Hey guys, I need help have no idea whats wrong with my baby but sometimes when driving i get to a red light put it in idle and the revs increases by itself then drops pass 1k then stalls out on its own this is while in neutral. my car is a 2001 ap1 had my service done about 2000k's ago, this only happens at a complete stop, the car itself drives fine vtec engage as usual no other problems just when I get to a stop it does the same shitt and when this happens it happens at every stop after it. as i said this is only some times for example driving for 2 days no problem. Also it hapens if car is ruining cold/warm just random timing. and car is completely stock besides cosmetic work. PLEASE HELP ME!!! much appreciated.

Just abit of an update today driving it to work no problems and just abit more info on the problem is that when this happens the revs are much more higher then usual in all gears for example driving in gear 5-6 at 40-50kmd the revs stay at 3000rpm+ when I'm not even on the gas. It's ment to be siting at low revs at such a high gear. (It sort of feels like down shift breaking)
    Last edited by JimeeeH; 07-02-2013 at 03:53 PM.