Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by vyets View Post
    J's racing 60RS, Titanium, Single, Power, and quiet :P
    got any links to this zorst?

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    I have a mate who can get it for a good price, I`ll be getting the 70RS off him, but I just ordered my J's intake off him, should arrive soon, when It does Ill update you. But if you just want a website that can get them JDM concept can get it also, these guys, never had any experience with them, and the price is abit steep.
    http://www.fortyone.co.nz/parts/view/12802.html

S2Krazy Array
    Quote Originally Posted by vyets View Post
    I have a mate who can get it for a good price, I`ll be getting the 70RS off him, but I just ordered my J's intake off him, should arrive soon, when It does Ill update you. But if you just want a website that can get them JDM concept can get it also, these guys, never had any experience with them, and the price is abit steep.
    http://www.fortyone.co.nz/parts/view/12802.html
    I shared that link with 1 person and now its getting whored out everywhere.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    personally if i were to get an aftermarket exhaust for the S2K id get a titanium single outlet one. I had an ARC single outlet full titanium in the past and it was awesome! only gripe was it was hella loud inside the car but outside wasnt that bad, had a very nice sound to it.

Furthermore, apart from the minute gains a single titanium offers excellent weight loss. I could literally hold up the entire ARC exhaust system with a couple of fingers.

Main probably with that exhaust due to being angled is especially if your car is lowered beyond 2.5" it will scrape the road from time to time. I wouldnt mind getting a J's 60RS but not too sure how it would sit.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    LOL, I knew about fortyone when I needed celica parts :P Then I realised they stock up J's racing parts.

J's 60RS gives decent gains, not as much as 70RS, but 70RS is more expensive and alot louder, If you want the best gains 70RR is best, which is the headerback.

What about the ASM single? It's not cannon type. Looks very nice titanium as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I'm looking to maintain the dual exhaust look, with minimum cabin noise until vtec kicks in.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    parkes- if your after dual look, might wanna have a look at the berk technology exhaust that just has been released. I think its full titanium construction and also at an affordable price (600-750USD from memory)

T1R range looks nice as well...

some people on the forum have "axle back exhaust". can anyone tell me what "axle back" means?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    SEXSPEC S2000 R1 & R6
    it means cat back exhaust so it starts from your standard cat convertor. i think
    NIGHT SHIFT EVENTS
    S2KRZY-01 s2k.
    QSR S- 04 porsche boxster S
    07 YAMAHA R1 & [IWRNU] 06 RED/WHITE R6
    www.queenstsmash.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by .::F[L]Y::. View Post
    parkes- if your after dual look, might wanna have a look at the berk technology exhaust that just has been released. I think its full titanium construction and also at an affordable price (600-750USD from memory)

T1R range looks nice as well...
    Thanks FLY... i'll check that out now as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    looks like a similar design to the backyard special exhaust with the 2 pipes from the cat back.

S2Krazy Array
    Quote Originally Posted by DNTBLO_S2k View Post
    it means cat back exhaust so it starts from your standard cat convertor. i think
    correct.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...