Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: turbo vs na

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Oh nothing, just saw you speeding recklessly down George St near Chinatown a little while back... you were going so fast you couldnt stop in time for the upcoming red light and had to screech to an abrupt, and slightly loud and embarassing, halt.
    Even before a jug or two it was slightly amusing!

yeah that is a long story.... i was speeding to get away from some morons that wanted to start a fight with me and my g/f (4 guys vs a girl and a guy... doesn't make sense)... then they swerved to hit my car... i was going to go through the the orange light as i recall it light but then... i kinda clicked it and jumped on the abs (gotta love that) and wanted to see what the fcuk they wanted.... its a lot more involved.. but its really of this topic.... sorry...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Really? Shit, that's farked dude. Thought you were just having a hoon.. lol.

donnt worry i do have to lock up the brakes every now and then.... hahahah but tht night... because of heros.... today because i thought i was @ mt panorama lol

Quote Originally Posted by Weq
    possibly.. i was racing mrjdm for a while and a rexxy took interest. but our only encouter was the corner at the on-ramp to the m5, and with his 4wd grip i couldnt match that shit! i tried to coax him into another race but he wasnt upto it!
    Hehe, I was that shit. That was the first time I've seen a Honda turbo. I never thought of doing it to my old prelude. It must be real challenge putting the power down under 100. I'm sure you chomp lots of standard rexies in third gear.

I don't mind giving it a squirt onto the freeway but don't race on street. I use circut to get it out of my system.

Let me know if you go for a cruise in the shire. I would like to check out that car some day.

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    ahhh crazy. howd u find me? what mods have u done to the rexxy? yeah well just checkout our events section, most weeks we have something on! ur more then welcome to come and say hi!
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Quote Originally Posted by soon2b300hp
    hey guys, i just got my car back from online its putting close to 130hp at the wheels now i dont think its that much. but with the mods i have it is pretty decent. since i have raced a club spec evo 2 wrx we were both rolling and it was second gear and put a car and a hlf in front by the top of third gear. then later that night i had an encounter with an rs liberty turbo he had me from the start he had me not by much and by the top of third gear i was pulling in front of him. *and when i slowed to give him the thumbs up and show him my cheesy grin... he decided to slow to and not come next to me*.... there is good and bad in every race... and thats my theory aout turbo and N/A
    remember the grey integra from victoria rd?
    And so it begins...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    well, more details plz ? lol!!

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    haha This is interesting......fill us in Slim
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

bahahaha. it wasn't anything sinister or anything!!
    come on, for once i'm not trying to incite mass forum violence and you guys are egging me on

in all seriousness, just had a few tiny squirts with him on victoria rd, and he asked me to go to ozhonda. i love the sound of a b16a with a nice loud intake. makes me wanna take my airbox cover off and forget about the 5kw loss... the sound is pretty much worth it
    And so it begins...

Member Array
    Car:
    MY00, 98' EK4
    stock dc2r beat a stock rex...
    i don't think soo....my friend just brough a dc2r....and it's nicely modified....headers...lightend flywhelel....2.5inch stainless exaust..and forgot wat else...
    and my other friend just has muffler n tip...filter n boosted 1 pound...no way can he beat the rex on take off..he could not catch up...nor on rolling...but it's very close...the rex slowly pulls away on roll...
    do you believe this....A REX HAS LONGER GEAR RATIOS??..believe it or not...gear 4 in a type r will not reach 200..in a rex it will...
    if you don't believe me.....anyone with a type r can pm me and we can organise sumfing just to prove what i'm saying is true....
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Weq
    ahhh crazy. howd u find me? what mods have u done to the rexxy? yeah well just checkout our events section, most weeks we have something on! ur more then welcome to come and say hi!
    The link in your signature is a giveaway. Also noticed a ozhonda.com sticker on the back of a civic. Took me a couple of minutes to workout where all Honda's came from.

Re. engine I have changed the turbo, intercooler, computer, exhaust & air induction. Suspension and brakes have also been modified for street/track. Everything looks and sounds standard so no one looks twice.