Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    i got 2 keyrings still in packet and took a photo with the salesman. He printed the photo and put it in some Honda card for display.
    lol sounds like something you would do at a theme park or something for the "good memories" hehe. i think i'm getting 2 keyrings too, but i'm not lucky enough to get a photo :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 2007
    well, guys, mine should be ready to pick up on thursday, since the alloys will be there tomorrow(8/1/08), then, it should be ready by then, might ring them tomorrow to grab some freebie off them, like touch up paints, ashtray, keyrings...I think that will come by standard, and I will bring a torch with me to check the car also, really excited now~~

i got an ashtray too. I think it comes standard with the car???

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Civic Vti
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmondjai View Post
    so, what did you say to them?? were u satisfy tho??
    I didn't notice for a few days (when I cleaned the car).. I went back showed them and they said they would get respray. Gave me a loan car and it was resprayed.. The new paint job looks good.. was I happy? hell no I had a brand new car getting repaired within a week...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Civic
    if it doesnt come with a stick of touch up paint see if the dealer nice enough to throw one in for you before you drive off.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Vti 2008
    Get an Umbrella !!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatch View Post
    Get an Umbrella !!!!
    haha, that's a nice one, my girl friend had her eye on that, does anyone know how much that cost rrp?

how do u guys score the freebies, do u ask for them outright or hint in some way to the sales guy?

You pull a gun on them and ask politely. The best time to get freebies is before you sign the order contract - during the negotiating phase. After that all you can do is ask outright - but don't expect anything.

yeh true. guess i will keep my pride and see if he offers :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Civic
    he aint gonna offer u anything except a keyring... maybe
    theres no harm in asking
    i don't think he'll give u the umbrella though lmao!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 2007
    Yeah, although unlikely, but I might give it a try, since the delivery date had been postponed to next week, chances are never 0%