Thread: H22 CRX

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    NICE!!!

Wonder what it runs.

Still going ahead with your K20 setup ALLMTR?
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

That thing would HAMMER!

praaAAAAAAA

Not that i'm positive its this car (so apologies in advance) but there is a h22a crx in the SE corner that is not a healthy car indeed, then again I suppose any prospective buyer with half a brain would check everything out first. Just a warning to be aware, thats all, once again no idea if its this exact h22a crx or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    $12k...

Quote Originally Posted by crx2gen
    Not that i'm positive its this car (so apologies in advance) but there is a h22a crx in the SE corner that is not a healthy car indeed, then again I suppose any prospective buyer with half a brain would check everything out first. Just a warning to be aware, thats all, once again no idea if its this exact h22a crx or not.

i do believe i know which crx ur talking about, and yes it abit shagged... this could be the car, although for 12k, thats a big price to ask.

i believe that this is the car.. He was asking for 20k about a yr ago.. How prices drop :roll:

If I was interested in this car, I'd wanna meet the people that did the conversion cause it is a B1TCH of a conversion.

Would be a good car if built right