Page 153 of 313 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,825 to 1,836 of 3745
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    yes lol thats the one! and ive found a plcae $240 to fix includes paint.
    BWAAHHHHHHH

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Okay, who around here owns the burgundy (torino red) DA, with the OEM lip kit and black buddyclub p1/volk te37 style wheels? Seen it twice in about 2 weeks around ringwood/croydon.
    Bought from: Taleb Tyres, scyt7e

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    OMG dude i feel you're pain, lol. wow! whats the place? i'm very interested!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    its in Sydney though.. if u come down we can get it done.

Its not like a shop shop lol ull see if ur planning to come down.
    BWAAHHHHHHH

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    ahhh well i'm gonna be going to sydney for powercruise, so maybe i'll have it done then? so whats the place?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackk View Post
    I was speaking to someone that I met a while wgo who owned a DA9, and he told me about a mod that could be done that is possibly the best thing to do to a DA9..

Basically he said if you pull the diff and drivelines and whatnot out of a CR-V and put them onto a DA9, you've got AWD... And if you pull the pins from the front diff, RWD... Has anyone ever heard of this being done, or even know if it's possible without too much modification?

I'm not sure if he was bullshitting me or not, so I thought I'd ask. I personally don't think that it'd all fit without alot of modding...
    hmmm i've heard of this too, but i've also heard that the CR-V is like 91% power to the front wheels, so i'm not sure how much of a difference it would make..? forgive me if i'm wrong, it's just what i read on team integra i think it was.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    yeh man its true that it does fit its alot of work but it can b done

HOWEVER!!!!

the 4wd system in a honda doesnt work like a subaru or similar i surgest u look into how it works. and for the extra weight itll b a downgrade basicly when the front wheels spin itll try and drive the rear wheels at the same time

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    hey aman, wats happened with the da website?
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    man its goin in for updates and a reinstall. it had heaps of fake members. so it needs a refresh i need to get in contact with the domain host tmrw and get them to give me the mysql details then ill have it up soon... sorry guys it didnt look like anyone was using it thats y i thought id do something with it tryin to get u guys back in ive got a few things i wana add into it and hopefully make it alot better

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    Quote Originally Posted by A-man View Post
    man its goin in for updates and a reinstall. it had heaps of fake members. so it needs a refresh i need to get in contact with the domain host tmrw and get them to give me the mysql details then ill have it up soon... sorry guys it didnt look like anyone was using it thats y i thought id do something with it tryin to get u guys back in ive got a few things i wana add into it and hopefully make it alot better

ah ok no prob, sounds good
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    hay aaron

count JOEBLOYO and Lo0se3r still in for dacrew =D

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    DA crew represent! Any of my fellow DA bretheren got a torino red or black bonnet they wanna sell me?
    Bought from: Taleb Tyres, scyt7e