Page 155 of 313 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156157158165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,849 to 1,860 of 3745
    Quote Originally Posted by rage_against View Post
    can someone link me to this da crew forum?
    Apparently there is some problems with da crew forum... gotta wait for aman to make it work... i think he did mention in early post.. gotta scroll back...

To those people who was interested with the look of my DA i only manage to find this from older posting made by me. Most of the photos are in DA-crew. But if anyone needs more fotos... i'll mail it to you guys.. cheers

http://ozhonda.com/forum/showthread....81824&page=115

hahaha smart asss, i did google it but only shit from other forums came up

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1991 Integra LS
    Quote Originally Posted by rage_against View Post
    hahaha smart asss, i did google it but only shit from other forums came up
    Lol sorry mate i couldnt help myself

at first i tot the problems lies with me being unable to login to da crew forum... but apparently every one is having probs..

so kosmo what other mods are u planning to do for the car?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1991 Integra LS
    I only bought it a couple of months ago and it is pretty beat up,so body work first.
    But i really want to keep it fairly standard as well,just lower it and put a decent header and intake on. I just swapped a set of altezza tail lights for originals at a car wash in Maddington lol.
    I f***king love the thing,i dunno what it is.....

Can't really afford too much,the kids have always got there hand out wanting something or another lol.

Buuuut it has got 250,000 on the clock so if the motor decides to pop its clogs then i'll go for a quicker motor,someone told me that b20?? is the one that everyones after?? not sure,i'll look into it when the time comes.
    Last edited by kosmo90; 11-02-2010 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kosmo90 View Post
    I only bought it a couple of months ago and it is pretty beat up,so body work first.
    But i really want to keep it fairly standard as well,just lower it and put a decent header and intake on. I just swapped a set of altezza tail lights for originals at a car wash in Maddington lol.
    I f***king love the thing,i dunno what it is.....

Can't really afford too much,the kids have always got there hand out wanting something or another lol.

Buuuut it has got 250,000 on the clock so if the motor decides to pop its clogs then i'll go for a quicker motor,someone told me that b20?? is the one that everyones after?? not sure,i'll look into it when the time comes.
    hmmm... b20 it self has torque but doesn't come with vtec.. unless u drop a b16 head in it.. else its kinda pointless.. wiring loom and harness would be an ass and mounts as well.. double check on the clusters wiring see if it will fiit.. but to be honest... better off to get a B18C type R like me.. hahaha.. u can be my successor.. LOLOL... 1 an only in perth.. there are a few issue that u'll need to headache which i can help u along the way if u wanna do a swap... not much of a biggie thou.. i had a hard tiime during my swap because there were some stupid issues that couldn't be rectiify.. that i had to go to some US DA forums to sort..

other than dat all is good.. consider looking for 2nd hand coilovers instead of using lowering springs..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1991 Integra LS
    Thanks Exodus,you'll be the first person i speak to when it goes pear shaped.

As for springs,it had a set of king springs on but i just bought megan coilover sleeves/springs and im half way through lowering it (back done) to go a bit lower. I didnt want to spend more than i paid for the car on a set of full coilovers (1000) still need shocks but i'll wait till these crap out.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    yeh sorry guys ive been doin some upgrades. but ive also been away with work. and ive been tryin to get in contact with the host. ill try have it back up asap

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1990 da9 b20 CO
    HI GUYS FIANALY GOT MY B20 CONVERSION DONE IN MY DA AND ALL IS SWEET STARTED STRAIGHT UP NO PROBS EVERY THING WORKS I USED ALL THE B20 SENSORS AND CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL. AND USE B18 DISSY ETC BUT END RESULT IS AWSOME SHITS ALL OVER MY B18B TORQUE WISE AND EATS MY MATES EM1, BUT I HAD TO REPLACE BOTH MY CVS AS THEY COULDNT HANDLE IT LMAO http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/...11697&hl=HONDA

ANY QUESTIONS GO AHEAD
    AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A REP POINT PLEASE
    DA9 B20 CONVERSION COMPLETE

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    You left your cruise control on. Lol.
    Bought from: Taleb Tyres, scyt7e