Page 110 of 313 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,309 to 1,320 of 3745
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra
    hey guys

acura indicators should fit on honda right?

i found clear indicators but couple of mates are telling me that the globe fittings are different...is this the case?.. i assumed that they would fit with out a problem..

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    they should fit, yes. sides and front, for that matter.
    Bought from: Taleb Tyres, scyt7e

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    haha worst luck ever, just got word my trailing arm bushes need replacing. Got quoted $376 for genuine honda supplied and fitted though..
    Bought from: Taleb Tyres, scyt7e

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DA

cluster

im interested in getting the jdm vtec cluster for the da and just wanted to know if wiring will be an issue? whether it is OBD0 or OBD1 as my car is a 93 model with OBD1 wiring.
    thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    not sure about the vtec version of Jdm cluster but i have a non vtec version and the wires are all fine. plug and play.

really should be fine, but if there is any form of vtec light on the cluster then u might have a problem as there will be no vtec signal wire on ure original harness.

than again that problem is easily fixed.

good luck,
    HCCM#23

02 DC5 ITR

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    yeh but the wire would prob just b missing on my eg i got the gl so its a carby one and the plugs r the same they just missing the wires

it should fit and not be any hassles

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DA
    kool thanks guys. so it wont matter what jdm cluster i get and i have to run an extra wire for vtec. at the moment there is no problem as the vtec engine light doesnt show up so shouldnt be any differrence when i get the jdm cluster, just plug and play as you mentioned?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    yeh is ur car vtec? if its not u dont need to run the wire it should work with out it all together

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DA
    yeah ive got vtec. so there would be the wire already running through. i dont get any engine light come on.

I have a 92 JDM Vtec dash, it has climate control but no VTEC light, there is a funky one for the CAT, if its too hot when you stop the car, it indicates this, for some reason they think you will park on top of long dry grass and burn the car
    I am thinking to use this as the VTEC light, will post a diagram if i get round to it
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    aw yeh maybe put a sticker over it or something then its looks like just a light instead of the vtec got any pics?

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    Quote Originally Posted by tseesinngwailo View Post
    I have a 92 JDM Vtec dash, it has climate control but no VTEC light, there is a funky one for the CAT, if its too hot when you stop the car, it indicates this, for some reason they think you will park on top of long dry grass and burn the car
    I am thinking to use this as the VTEC light, will post a diagram if i get round to it
    ive used this light as a vtec light before...it does nothing otherwise

maybe ill dig up some videos
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD