Page 140 of 313 FirstFirst ... 4090130137138139140141142143150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,669 to 1,680 of 3745
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra da9
    I agree convienience... is excellent, except when it rains. but hey were a dry ass country!! lol.

I used to have a CBR 250rr before I got married (never licenced though) but it was the first toy that went in the compromise process.... dont ask me what she compromised, I dont think she did!!!

I swear I miss riding so much, I might go for a ducati 620 ei, or an RVF 400 if i could find one in decent nic.

bck on topic
    oil leaks... where do we find is the most common point of origin??

The most common oil leak on the B-series is from the rubber cam seal at the gearbox side of the exhaust cam. All 5 of the B-series motors I've owned have been leaking from this area in varying degrees of severity. New seals from Honda aren't very expensive and are easy to replace.

Other common spots are the rocker cover seal, the oil pan seal, or the oil pan bolt (stripped threads are common).

Less likely are the crank-end seals, distributor, cam seals at the cam-gear end, or the oil pump. Some motors might leak a little bit of oil from the headgasket but I haven't encountered it.

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    +1 for oil pump and cam gear end leak. If you dont replace it yourself it will cost you big bucks. Think it cost me 600, that was with new timing belt though.

But yea most common is rocker cover and gearbox end cam seal. Easy to replace

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra da9
    interesting....
    by the amount of oil in my bay I think it might be all of those!!

I degreased it a few weeks back to see if i could find the source but a couple of days later it looked like I hadnt degreased it at all.... meh.

Spose im gonna have to do it all in the one hit with the timing belt.

on a positive note....

no more knock from the coilovers or upper arm, i had to raise the ride height up, this made no difference what so ever, so we got back under the guards to see what the deal was by bouncing the car with my own weight at alot of effort, it was then we noticed (we, being Luis from Drift Garage) that the springs were almost totally compressed together to begin with, so over any road surface irregularity they would bind, inturn making a god awful noise.

so he got in touch with otomoto, requested the correct spring which is 175mm (11kg not the 10kg or less i think it had in there to begin with) not the 150mm that was supplied... rocked back over to drift garage and swapped em over my self, took it for a drive, sweetness, adjusted the ride height and breathed a massive sigh of relief.

Member Array
    Car:
    ex-DA9, Altezza
    that's lucky...mine is actually due to camber arm hitting the chassis
    ModBox

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    anyone wana swap rims im just sick of myn, i got 4 brand new tyres, tread is 99%.. front and back.

heres a pic: 17" btw..

just looking for a swap lol anyone got (p.s its gota SUIT A DA9 i dont want like BMW/Europeann style rims) lol. But if anyone does have Incubus paranormals im willing to swap with CASH your way.

Must be 17" 18" or 19" and must have tyres obviously not too fusy if there a little worn
    Last edited by slimx; 12-11-2009 at 11:33 PM. Reason: 17" and upp

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    Interested. Will PM

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    hey got ur pm replied, sorry mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by slimx View Post
    anyone wana swap rims im just sick of myn, i got 4 brand new tyres, tread is 99%.. front and back.

heres a pic: 17" btw..

just looking for a swap lol anyone got (p.s its gota SUIT A DA9 i dont want like BMW/Europeann style rims) lol. But if anyone does have Incubus paranormals im willing to swap with CASH your way.

Must be 17" 18" or 19" and must have tyres obviously not too fusy if there a little worn
    Got more pics of the car?

full OEM kit... cool.
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9

pics

yeh.. sure..

Is it OEM body? lol
    i never even knew.. but i hate my interior lol anyone know any REALLY cheap places (i dont plan on paying like more than $500 for it) or anyone got existing custom made interior for sale please.. pm me.

Front & Back pic (der small pics i resized so u dont gota scroll around to see it lol)

Getting coilovers from the net soon but first i wana get some incubus paranormal rims :P or sumfn different atleast really sick of these, please leme know ASAP if anyones up for a swap (must be 17" or larger) if u got rims that are .. like 10x better than myn ill swap cash your way.

& im looking for aftermarket headlights (black/dark ones) if anyones got
    Last edited by slimx; 16-11-2009 at 12:35 AM. Reason: extra pic added

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1991 Integra LS
    Hi guys,just bought a 1990 integra. LOVE the thing!!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me if there is any difference between a da9 and da6?
    I see a lot of stuff on e-bay for the da6 90-93 but iv'e only read up on the da9.
    Thanks for any help.

P.s read the thread from start to finish and all the links,very helpfull. Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    really? lol theres so much more stuff that write DA9 and LS :S ? lol DA6 is old model i believe.. same shit diff smell anything u buy should fit just avoid da6 mechanical stuff.. other than that the body is pretty much the same but maybe the mechanics.. are different.