Page 306 of 313 FirstFirst ... 206256296303304305306307308309 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,672 of 3745
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by 93Integra View Post
    Anyone had any luck running 15x7.5 +30 with a 195/50 tyre?

I've searched fitment threads and I believe everything should fit fine, just asking for anyone with personal experience.

Car is stock height (for now), unmodified guards, etc etc.
    www.rimtuck.com

should be ok, im running 15x8 +0 offset, rolled guards and lowered springs and rear camber arms at 5.5 deg camber and its almost flush.
    so 30mm less and half inch skinnier wheels should be ok,
    only problem i found is 15' sits to low to the ground, so im looking into getting 16'
    Last edited by espionage85; 25-10-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    randomly when I'm driving along the orange light comes up on my dash and stays on till i turn the car off.
    everything appears to operate as normal. anyone have any idea why this could be happening?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_51 View Post
    randomly when I'm driving along the orange light comes up on my dash and stays on till i turn the car off.
    everything appears to operate as normal. anyone have any idea why this could be happening?

EDIT: now im on a laptop i could search

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...gnostics-Codes

this should help you out
    Last edited by espionage85; 15-11-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-S
    love it

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    cheers espionage (& ecuman), that's a great thread, but yeah, I'm not throwing any codes it's just that the yellow light (the one that stays on when you've got a dead MFR) on the dash comes on while I'm driving along. it's happened randomly since I changed the radiator so I'm wondering if there's some random earthing or wiring gremlin or if it is indicates something, like low power steering fluid or something. I've never heard of it before and I've read most things about the da9 at one stage or another over the years. just kinda hoping that someone else has been through it.

on a more interesting and completely unrelated note: I just rebuilt my b18a1 (fried rings, head gasket blew, bent a valve, one of the rocker arms was sitting beside where it should have been!) apart from the aforementioned hicup, the car is running great. I never new the b18a1 used the same big end bearings a b16 crank. still running it in for the minute, so haven't really hung it out at high rpm's for any extended period of time, but I must say having all the ponies back in the stable has put a smile on my face. it reminds me of when I bought my first DA with 90k on the clock. next up I'll have to put some dollars into neatening up the body work.. after a drive through the mountains yesterday, I can confirm that it goes, stops and corners as well as I'd hoped.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_51 View Post
    cheers espionage (& ecuman), that's a great thread, but yeah, I'm not throwing any codes it's just that the yellow light (the one that stays on when you've got a dead MFR) on the dash comes on while I'm driving along. it's happened randomly since I changed the radiator so I'm wondering if there's some random earthing or wiring gremlin or if it is indicates something, like low power steering fluid or something. I've never heard of it before and I've read most things about the da9 at one stage or another over the years. just kinda hoping that someone else has been through it.

on a more interesting and completely unrelated note: I just rebuilt my b18a1 (fried rings, head gasket blew, bent a valve, one of the rocker arms was sitting beside where it should have been!) apart from the aforementioned hicup, the car is running great. I never new the b18a1 used the same big end bearings a b16 crank. still running it in for the minute, so haven't really hung it out at high rpm's for any extended period of time, but I must say having all the ponies back in the stable has put a smile on my face. it reminds me of when I bought my first DA with 90k on the clock. next up I'll have to put some dollars into neatening up the body work.. after a drive through the mountains yesterday, I can confirm that it goes, stops and corners as well as I'd hoped.
    Yea maybe an earth?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    I don't want to admit to this. my problem was the backup 10/amp fuse in the engine bay had blown. never noticed my hazard lights weren't working. what'd be the first thing you'd look at with code 43. o2 sensor?

hey guys i have just bought a DA teg with a b16a its a xsi. The only problem is its a shitamatic i thought id ask this question on here can anyone point me in the direction of a manual conversion run down for it any help wold be great.

cheers

I picked up a DA9 the other day that came with a turbo setup, the kit includes T28 BB turbo, intercooler and piping, dump and front pipe, oil feed and return lines and the last two parts that my question is about Injectors and an ECU. The Injectors are a blue color and i think off the top of my head are a topfeed, is there a certain type of injector that people mainly use on B18A1 turbo that sound like these? or is there away i can find out what they are? Also the ECU has writing on it (in texta :/) that says "this ECU has PMC-4 (i think thats the code) has been chiped 2005" long shot but does anyone know this ECU? or is there a way i can find out what has been done to it?
    Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    DA6K20A CD5H23T
    Quote Originally Posted by PoDgE View Post
    I picked up a DA9 the other day that came with a turbo setup, the kit includes T28 BB turbo, intercooler and piping, dump and front pipe, oil feed and return lines and the last two parts that my question is about Injectors and an ECU. The Injectors are a blue color and i think off the top of my head are a topfeed, is there a certain type of injector that people mainly use on B18A1 turbo that sound like these? or is there away i can find out what they are? Also the ECU has writing on it (in texta :/) that says "this ECU has PMC-4 (i think thats the code) has been chiped 2005" long shot but does anyone know this ECU? or is there a way i can find out what has been done to it?
    Thanks
    Sounds like a set of blue top injectors from a mitsubishi, theyre 450cc. I used the same on on my b16a turbo

Thanks stocky any idea what mitsubishi they came out of? so i can match them up and see?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by jmello View Post
    hey guys i have just bought a DA teg with a b16a its a xsi. The only problem is its a shitamatic i thought id ask this question on here can anyone point me in the direction of a manual conversion run down for it any help wold be great.

cheers
    You'll need-
    Clutch and flywheel
    Manual ecu or chip it
    Cluster
    Shift boot etc
    Linkages
    Transmission mount
    Pedals
    Gearbox will be hard to find in a cable clutch setup with ratios to suit the b16. If you go with a later hydro housing then you will also need master and slave cylinders plus lines and however you decide to adapt it. Hush22 do a good conversion or hasport etc.
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985