Page 283 of 313 FirstFirst ... 183233273280281282283284285286293 ... LastLast
Results 3,385 to 3,396 of 3745
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    jumping in half way through a convo here
    But so saying that ^^ for the best Height adjustment range your better off getting DA9 made coils?

i want range also,

I wanna take my car bush (camping) lol and to the track
    and anyplace in between lolz

Member Array
    Car:
    DA6K20A CD5H23T

My car above, the front is adjusted to max low and the back is to maximum high. I could have adjusted it lower by taking down the spring preload on the front, but handling would have been adversely affected.
    I ended up using the dc2r Tein flex and had spacers made to increase the shock length at the back. The car sits higher now and I'm happy with that.

To answer you question though, da9 specific coilovers would be the right length, shorter in the front and longer in the back and you will have better height adjustment
    Last edited by stocky; 12-11-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    95 VTIR Integra
    Great news for me today, the seller emailed me today and said that he found a set of TEIN DSA32-2USS1 SS-P Coilovers for DA Integra. These are the next model up from the ones I was getting. They are $300 more than the ss series. The seller said if I pay half of that, (The extra cost) he'll be happy to send them for $1450, due to the first sale going wrong from his end. Sweet!! now I don't have to worry about a DC conversion. Just on another topic I installed cold Air intake, and extractors. Now my car is leaning out. I could tell from the spark plugs being white and the performance some what decreasing after 4000 rpm. Can anyone help with that issue plz?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Not 100% sure on this, but did you reset the ECU after installing the parts? Did you install the O2 sensor correctly, and all the vacuum lines to the new intake?

Out of curiosity, which intake and headers did you get? I'm thinking of getting some Megan 4-2-1s from ebay, comes to about $250 landed. The reviews on G2IC are mostly positive...

EDIT: You may want to take a look at this: http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.ph...g-for-the-buck. Someone is saying that the pillowballs make the ride very hard, makes sense... Seems like they're really only good if you're going to be tracking your car?
    Last edited by Rayle; 12-11-2011 at 11:29 PM. Reason: more info

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Post pic of plugs
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Member Array
    Car:
    95 VTIR Integra
    I didn't know about resetting the ECU. I done a bit of research and reset the ECU this morning. Took it for a drive after 10min Idling, and noticed a difference. I'll drive it for a couple of days and check the plugs again for their color. Thanks for the tips though

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    If any Melb. DA guys need a front strut bar PM me. $100

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9,DA3,EG,DA9
    hey guys quick question, went to check my ignition timing this morning but couldn't find anything to line the mark on the pulley up with. am i looking in the wrong spot or is mine missing sumthing? also on da's no. 1 cylinder is the one on the furthest from or closest to the distributor?

Quote Originally Posted by menacer View Post
    hey guys quick question, went to check my ignition timing this morning but couldn't find anything to line the mark on the pulley up with. am i looking in the wrong spot or is mine missing sumthing? also on da's no. 1 cylinder is the one on the furthest from or closest to the distributor?
    #1 is front of engine (pulley side)

there should be timing marks on the timing belt cover.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    there 3 lines on the timing belt cover, and one mark on the pulley.
    1st cylinder is one closest to timing belt, so furthest from distributor
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9,DA3,EG,DA9
    cheers boys thats wat i thought. n will see if i cant find me some marks

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    hey guys, just wondering how i would go about putting a k20a into my da? is there much stuffing around??