Page 305 of 313 FirstFirst ... 205255295302303304305306307308 ... LastLast
Results 3,649 to 3,660 of 3745
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Ah, okay. However, that's more hardcore a clutch that I'm willing to use, since the car will still be driven on the street.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayle View Post
    Ah, okay. However, that's more hardcore a clutch that I'm willing to use, since the car will still be driven on the street.
    for sure... not fun driving that diff in street conditions... So what Diff are you using ?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Currently the box just has the stock S1 open diff, but it's not in my car yet. I'll be installing it onto my stock B18A for now while I build my B20VTEC, but when the new engine goes in I'm looking to put an MFactory Helical LSD in, and maybe upgrade the synchros at the same time if funds allow.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 with B18c2
    would a 95-96 Honda Accord front lip fit a 90 - 91 DA front bar ?
    DA9 B18c2
    http://www.facebook.com/RisingSunBaseJumping
    Base Jumping & Wingsuit Flying is my LIFE

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9,DA3,EG,DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpracing View Post
    The synchros were the weak link... So I did the conversion to Hydro .... but I miss the B16A ratios....
    .I have two types of diffs available if your interested.... one is the original TypeR diff the other is a clutch plate diff more suited for track P.M. if your interested and I can ship to you no cost freight.
    im interested in type r diff.. tis LSD yeah??

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by menacer View Post
    im interested in type r diff.. tis LSD yeah??
    Yes it's Helical LSD genuine TypeR
    No worries, if you PM me I can give you more details and send some pics of the Diff..... It is from the first TypeR that was sold in Australia.. I never actually used it because I had a Quaiff Diff ...

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayle View Post
    Currently the box just has the stock S1 open diff, but it's not in my car yet. I'll be installing it onto my stock B18A for now while I build my B20VTEC, but when the new engine goes in I'm looking to put an MFactory Helical LSD in, and maybe upgrade the synchros at the same time if funds allow.
    The TypeR diff I have will suit you and is the same Helical LSD for a lot less $$ your call :-)
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by gbpracing View Post
    The TypeR diff I have will suit you and is the same Helical LSD for a lot less $$ your call :-)
    Gary
    A bit of clarification here.

Our MFactory diff while is a Helical LSD design, is forged (OEM is cast) - making it up to 30% stronger. While it has the same bias ratio as OEM, it has a more aggressive tooth angle (i.e more power is transferred to the ground). Can handle higher torque. Is lightweight (due to being Forged + our weight reducing features).

Read here.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=1#post3110077

Our LSDs are cost effective because we don't have large advertising cost to maintain but our quality speaks for itself.
    Why risk an LSD with unknown history?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    A bit of clarification here.

Our MFactory diff while is a Helical LSD design, is forged (OEM is cast) - making it up to 30% stronger. While it has the same bias ratio as OEM, it has a more aggressive tooth angle (i.e more power is transferred to the ground). Can handle higher torque. Is lightweight (due to being Forged + our weight reducing features).

Read here.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=1#post3110077

Our LSDs are cost effective because we don't have large advertising cost to maintain but our quality speaks for itself.
    Why risk an LSD with unknown history?
    Sales must be slow, of course you would say that !! lol Your a salesman :-)
    Your making assumption that the diff has no history shame on you !!!! But the again, your a SALESMAN !!!

Nothing to do with sales.

Just making sure the correct information is available for users to make an informed decision. Especially when someone is trying to sell their own LSD by making incorrect comparisons.
    MFactory Competition Products

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    what headers can anyone recommend for the DA9?
    not to low to the ground

Anyone had any luck running 15x7.5 +30 with a 195/50 tyre?

I've searched fitment threads and I believe everything should fit fine, just asking for anyone with personal experience.

Car is stock height (for now), unmodified guards, etc etc.