Page 253 of 313 FirstFirst ... 153203243250251252253254255256263303 ... LastLast
Results 3,025 to 3,036 of 3745
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    I need to make a Custom carpet for rear of my da9 with rear seat removed and leaving rear interior pannels on, just want carpet to go from were the carpet stops under the front of the back seats all the way to the rear( with a door cut out of the carpet over the fuel pump), will have a custom boot floor and carpet will have to go over the boot floor, Ive got the black carpet so just wanted to know were u guys would recomend getting the extra black carpet needed to match the rest?
    All ideas are appriciated

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    Also , I don't like the sunroof, but I don't want to bog it, is there an alternative to the electric sunroof? Anyone done a custom? What I'm thinking is a manually opened and closed sunroof, should take a poo load of weight off if done properly, just don't know if it's possible , idea's ?

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by vuonguz View Post
    hey guys are we able to go 16x8 with 0 offset on our da9s?
    im running 15x8 0 offset, have camber arms in the rear.
    i think im running neg 4.5 - 5.5 degrees in the rear..
    front is natural camber..

i think 16s would be alot better though, 15 make the car sit way to low on the ground..
    i sometimes hit lil reflectors on the lines of the road with my resinator when i sometimes switch lanes
    its annoying lol..

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    best way to get rid of your sunroof-
    http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.ph...nterest-thread
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra da9
    thanks man good info on that yeah planning to go 16x7 xxr 513,

Member Array
    Car:
    89 DA9 LS Teg
    well 16x8 with 36 offset is running fine with no scrubbing or anything... 0 offest youll need as prev said camber arms stiff suspension and prob stretchies ..... your fronts will be a squeeze i reckon massive camber tho itll look wicked tho

also what happend to the DA-crew website its full of ad bots?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    yeh guys im really busy so if anyone wants to b a moderator fo the forum, let me know id b happy to do that, the forum wasnt getting used much, which is a shame because i have loads of items for sale to.

as for the wheels i run a 16x7 with +15 offset they sit out by 1 inch front and rear at stock ride height, ive just bout to drop it with some konis, and im hoping it will just nicely tuck into the wheel arch, there is a pic of a white da integra with 15x8 with 0 offset, this thing doesnt drive around much at all because of the stance... looks sick though

and for the sunroof ive seen carbon panels made up and then stuck into place, drops alot of weight out and looks quite neat, i know on g2ic.com you can also buy a cf roof skin, this means u can either cut the roof metal skin off and leave the surports in place, and then glass the panel into place or u can put the skin over the top of the metal roof

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    Hey dude thanks heaps , really good info, never knew about caps and plugs ,

Cheers

p.s how do u give rep?

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    the star thing in the post, bottom left corner
    but if u dont have green rep urself it wontbe useful rep just sayin
    u can give it, but it wont score to them
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    To start with I was thinking if there was a way to remove the most if the sunroof and try to make it a Manual open/close only, but I also really like the replacements fo the glass, wish there was an alternative to c/f tho, they want like near $5oo for the c/f cap!!

I've owned my teg for 3 years and my sunroof has never worked, so I took it out and opened it up too see if anything looked wrong , the 2 gears were worn out and wernt coming into contact with the sunroo motor, called around and was quoted $300 to replace part, so I ended up with a parts car and there was one in it, so I took it out an installed it into my teg and on the first try it opened really fast, but then got stuck and wouldn't close, after ages and after pushing close button heaps it shut while being pushed .

I want to use the bloody thing,

piss me off man

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    Ahh I see , and I need rep to make a sell thread to yeah?

Tryn to understand how this all works , lol

cheers stevo, mad fake rep for u then !! Lolz

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra da9
    thanks for the tip guys!!! Im gonna look into the rims and research just to make sure that the car will stay legal and not a cop bait!!!