Page 258 of 313 FirstFirst ... 158208248255256257258259260261268308 ... LastLast
Results 3,085 to 3,096 of 3745
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    91 Integra DA6
    lol msn messenger lets me know when I get a new email telling me there's a new post in this thread.

I have my abs disconnected because it makes a weird sound continuously, don't think it works so I havn't tried using it. I want to remove it eventually.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    ooooo is that wat it is, ive been wonderin too, cuz i dont have it :P
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

Member Array
    Car:
    1991 integra
    Hey all, I am having some drama with my da9, I am getting an occasional knocking noise sometimes when I get on the power in a low gear but not all the time and a groaning sound when I brake firmly ( this does not seem to happen when I put the car in neutral but it still can happen when the clutch is in.) My car is lowered on coilovers and I have found that my left inner rack end is worn and has some movement. Is this likely to be the cause or should i be looking at the driveshafts or wheel bearing on the left hand side.
    I have tried to search for this numerous times but don't get anything that seems close.
    I am also trying to find somewhere online to buy a steering rack end kit that includes inner and outer tie rods. any help would be much appreciated.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    da9 Integra LS
    im getting a similar problem, but the knocking noise continues even when i have it in neutral. Then when i push the clutch in it stops. any ideas on what is wrong?

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    not sure bout 91type-r's problem
    but pezman urs sound like clutch, theres springs on the clutch disk, dampenings to stop knockin they mite be worn out or somethin like that
    when u press clutch in, it stops spinnin it, put in neutral its still connected to engine so will spin
    anyway thats my theory

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    da9 Integra LS
    i hope it isnt my clutch, its only done just under 10,000km's. i was thinking my bearings could be on the way out? but i dunno

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pezman View Post
    i hope it isnt my clutch, its only done just under 10,000km's. i was thinking my bearings could be on the way out? but i dunno
    did u change the thrust bearing? when the clutch was changed?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    yeh what he said, bout the clutch

otherwise it could b a inner guard scrubbing on something,

as for 91 type r, could be a cv joint, could be wheel bearing,

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra da9
    the height of my mrs car b4 and the wheels we got with no tyres...

the new ride height with steves koni shocks & eibach springs.... so LOWERED looks neat!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    My question should be a good one for ppl who like toughies :P

Basically car was working perfectly up till few months ago when lost all compression, piston rings n such, so got 2nd hand engine block to fix then after it was put in it had issues with fluctuating idling which was put down to the IACV and a bad O2 sensor.

After those were done it was good for a few days but then had the engine light come on once for no reason, mechanic couldnt figure out reason either as it went off moments b4 they came to check it out :S engine light finally came back on days later just after starting and driving for less than minute where it chugged slightly then as soon as pulled over it stalled and wouldnt start for few minutes.

Got it to mechanics place and they reckon ecu has gone into limp mode, tried replacing the ecu to no avail and that cured it for a time but replacement ecu went back into limp mode after a 5km run, and now want to try replacing the dizzy. B4 the compression was lost at start there was no trouble like this at all with car so am pretty sure most parts, except for ones proven to suck since then, are still good to my knowledge.

Any ideas? Is all of the info I can think of atm but can get more if needed 4 ppl as has been so long getting through all stupid crap with car lately

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by citran View Post
    My question should be a good one for ppl who like toughies :P

Basically car was working perfectly up till few months ago when lost all compression, piston rings n such, so got 2nd hand engine block to fix then after it was put in it had issues with fluctuating idling which was put down to the IACV and a bad O2 sensor.

After those were done it was good for a few days but then had the engine light come on once for no reason, mechanic couldnt figure out reason either as it went off moments b4 they came to check it out :S engine light finally came back on days later just after starting and driving for less than minute where it chugged slightly then as soon as pulled over it stalled and wouldnt start for few minutes.

Got it to mechanics place and they reckon ecu has gone into limp mode, tried replacing the ecu to no avail and that cured it for a time but replacement ecu went back into limp mode after a 5km run, and now want to try replacing the dizzy. B4 the compression was lost at start there was no trouble like this at all with car so am pretty sure most parts, except for ones proven to suck since then, are still good to my knowledge.

Any ideas? Is all of the info I can think of atm but can get more if needed 4 ppl as has been so long getting through all stupid crap with car lately
    Hey dude, Crap sounds like you been having fun lol

Have you tried to see if error codes are coming up?

New to this stuff too, but in some other posts, people with similar probs were reffered to look up error codes as a diognostic tool.

I did see ECU code listings at http://forums.g2ic.com/tegtips/engine/13.html

look through there teg tips and see if that helps

=)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    yeah its been a hell of a time lol

only error codes i could get out of it, and mechanic also, was code 4 which doesnt exist as far as i'm aware :S i know they also tried hooking up a ecu reader to it to check but got nothing either tho i assume it was a very generalised reader as nearest honda dealer is in adelaide 2 hours drive away ugh