Page 259 of 313 FirstFirst ... 159209249256257258259260261262269309 ... LastLast
Results 3,097 to 3,108 of 3745
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by citran View Post
    yeah its been a hell of a time lol

only error codes i could get out of it, and mechanic also, was code 4 which doesnt exist as far as i'm aware :S i know they also tried hooking up a ecu reader to it to check but got nothing either tho i assume it was a very generalised reader as nearest honda dealer is in adelaide 2 hours drive away ugh
    hey mate,

did allitle looking around for ya,

and people are talking about this "code 4" that doesn't come up on the ecu code list on www.g2ic.com/tegtips and naming it as a "CKP code"= Crankshaft position sensor , is your car in tune? have you had any aftermarket parts installed? adjustable cams?

some people said that there dissy was gone, or it was tuned to much retarded/advancement.

so yeah check that out man n c how you go aye

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by vuonguz View Post

That lip looks awesome,

nice rims too man!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by DA9-47 View Post
    hey mate,

did allitle looking around for ya,

and people are talking about this "code 4" that doesn't come up on the ecu code list on www.g2ic.com/tegtips and naming it as a "CKP code"= Crankshaft position sensor , is your car in tune? have you had any aftermarket parts installed? adjustable cams?

some people said that there dissy was gone, or it was tuned to much retarded/advancement.

so yeah check that out man n c how you go aye
    Cheers for that

Haven't had any aftermarket parts on the car to my knowledge as dealership wasnt able to provide full owner history at time. Mech reckoned that the bearings in the dissy were all stuffed tho so might just try getting a replacement for it first then go from there...anyone know a place to find one cheapish?

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    Does your car actual limit early makin u think its limp mode
    or just refuse to accelerate, if refuse to accelerate check your timing, my timing was out i thought it ecu related, it was throwin codes, i changed alot of sensors nothin finally thought ill double check timing, as i had cam gears on it, but was off, so check that
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo716 View Post
    Does your car actual limit early makin u think its limp mode
    or just refuse to accelerate, if refuse to accelerate check your timing, my timing was out i thought it ecu related, it was throwin codes, i changed alot of sensors nothin finally thought ill double check timing, as i had cam gears on it, but was off, so check that
    as far as limit goes i never took it past 50, was in middle of town so couldnt do anything past it before getting to mechanics place, but accelerating was perfectly normal from what it felt like however after the replacement ecu was chucked in to test they took it up to 80 in a 5km drive and as soon as it went past 80 car started to chug and engine light came back on till gettin it back to shop.

Timing wise I actually had that redone after the new engine block was put in as old mechanic thought it was cause of fluctuating idle at time which ended up as dirty IACV :S never taking car back there me thinks lol well if can get it back to working order am lucky only live 5 mins walk from work

Member Array
    Car:
    ex-DA9, Altezza
    Quote Originally Posted by vuonguz View Post
    t
    Nice lip! brings back memories
    ModBox

Member Array
    Car:
    AE86 hatch
    i have a squeaky sort of rattle coming from the back of the car? i searched and it came up with something to do with the hatchback, but i thought it would be related to the suspension as i just changed back to stock. it was still happening with the aftermarket coilovers but wasnt as obvious. any help appreciated cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    if its wat i had its the hatch striker squeaking, put some electrical tape around the latch not to much or it wont close, but just so it has a coating that stopped my squeaks

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    rear trailing arm bush maybe?

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    Quote Originally Posted by espionage85 View Post
    rear trailing arm bush maybe?
    from my expierience the trailing arm bushes didnt rele make any squeaks, both da's i had did it, and i had almost fixed every single bush in rear of car and it still did it, with modified suspension or not, so when i finally got my 2nd car i researched lil more, turns out its the latch on the hatch, taped it up no squeakies xD

Member Array
    Car:
    AE86 hatch
    whats the hatch striker? the rattle comes from the left rear if i hit a bump on the left...same for the right side.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    if its a rattle prob something else mine used to squeak but just driving nomrally