Page 129 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2979119126127128129130131132139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,537 to 1,548 of 3745
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    da9 Integra LS
    i recently bought innovative engine mounts for my da. the transmission and the front mounts went in no problem but the side mount doesnt fit. its too long to line up with the old bolt holes and also the bushing is so wide it hardly fits in the bracket on the engine. has anyone had this problem? can i make it fit?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    well u could cut it down but then it might not fit on the box coz u said it to long id contact innovative u might have the wrong mount.. its unlikely but its possible

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    i went for a ride in a b18cr 98 spec in a da9. it was not bad but i would get bored of it. i think the same for b16s there a heavier car then the eg. u prob wont really get much more from it then the b18a for all ur work.

ps. someone joined dacrew i fixed the new members so they can post (by posting not logged in) and they e-mailed me i replied but havent heard back can they please contact me i cant find ur user name

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pezman View Post
    i recently bought innovative engine mounts for my da. the transmission and the front mounts went in no problem but the side mount doesnt fit. its too long to line up with the old bolt holes and also the bushing is so wide it hardly fits in the bracket on the engine. has anyone had this problem? can i make it fit?
    hey yeh i had a similar prob but the opposite for some reason the side engine mounts r diff
    the replacement i got was too small so i just made some spacer, you could try chopping it or bursons sell the big one idk why there diff, mines a series 2
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

The passenger side engine mount is different between the 90-91 and 92-93 models - perhaps this was a factor?

I've got a set of Innovative mounts but I'm yet to even test fit them - here's to hoping they work out.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    da9 Integra LS
    Quote Originally Posted by string View Post
    The passenger side engine mount is different between the 90-91 and 92-93 models - perhaps this was a factor?

I've got a set of Innovative mounts but I'm yet to even test fit them - here's to hoping they work out.
    ive got an 89 da and i bought the mounts for 90-91 ls. they should still be the same series?
    plus its only about 5mm too long but it just doesnt line up. maybe i could redrill the mount but im kinda peed cos it doesnt fit in the first place

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    yeh i got a 1992, however that was the mount that was under the 1992 one so yeh
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    The every day b16s just don't have enough guts, if you get the proper DA b16 then its okay, or the uber rare ones that came with 125k, otherwise just stick to B18.
    Bought from: Taleb Tyres, scyt7e

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    b20 or h22a is the only swap that makes much sense

Newcomer Array
    Raised up in Campbelltown but live in Canberra atm.
    Car:
    Da9 Integra & CE Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_51 View Post
    b20 or h22a is the only swap that makes much sense

Go for H22a would be better but depends on what you want to do with it..

Although the Da9 was mainly suited to fit any B-Series engine. Well the h22a would be good but I have not seen anyone or heard anyone slammed a K-Series on Da9 yet

Member Array
    Car:
    93 B16A DA9 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by wahyu4ever View Post
    Go for H22a would be better but depends on what you want to do with it..

Although the Da9 was mainly suited to fit any B-Series engine. Well the h22a would be good but I have not seen anyone or heard anyone slammed a K-Series on Da9 yet
    not in australia. but...
    http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread...&highlight=DA6

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    ^ That is a right hand drive too....

and another one-
    http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthrea...highlight=k20a
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985