Page 307 of 313 FirstFirst ... 207257297304305306307308309310 ... LastLast
Results 3,673 to 3,684 of 3745
    that is awsome cheers mate !!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    I looked into an auto to manual conversion when I found a cheap auto and had a wrecked manual DA in the driveway. It was a fair bit more work than I'd imagined. The advice from people who'd done it was that they'd not do it again.

hahaha yerr i will be having a go at it tho and then i can say the same thing

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Not that much harder than a clutch change really... Just put a different gearbox back in!
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Anyone changed there mounts in a DA before? mine are destroyed and instead of going stock i was going to upgrade to Innovative or HA sport but no distributor in AUS lists any for DA9. They have them listed in the USA but not for 89 model. Does anyone know if there is a kit available and where to get it form?

Quote Originally Posted by PoDgE View Post
    Anyone changed there mounts in a DA before? mine are destroyed and instead of going stock i was going to upgrade to Innovative or HA sport but no distributor in AUS lists any for DA9. They have them listed in the USA but not for 89 model. Does anyone know if there is a kit available and where to get it form?
    I went with Hasport when all my mounts cracked, I purchased mine through Jdmyard which are listed on international distributors list of the Hasport website. I don't think there would be any difference in mounts between 89 DA9 and the 90-93 DA9's if its running a b18a? as long as you get the right transmission mount(hydro or cable), might be best to speak to a distributor to confirm before purchasing.

Thanks mate yeah i am running a Ba8a1 with cable trans. Ill send them a msg now! How did you find the hasport mounts? Is the much of an increase in vibrations when these are put in?

Quote Originally Posted by PoDgE View Post
    Thanks mate yeah i am running a Ba8a1 with cable trans. Ill send them a msg now! How did you find the hasport mounts? Is the much of an increase in vibrations when these are put in?
    I really like the Hasport(62a), shifting felt much smoother as there were hardly any engine movement. There was a significant increase in vibrations while its stationary, once the car is moving its not that bad. Over time you'll probably get use to it and will seem like there are less vibrations.

Member Array
    Car:
    B18C DA Integra
    Does anyone know if the DC5 A-Pillar Plastic would fit a DA?
    illest

hey guys and girl recently bought and 89 da9 with rego for 700 so far have done a decent service on it oil plugs etc went to get a fuel filter (supercheap wants $88 for one...) one thing i have notice with mine is after coming off throttle and slowing down my evs drop to the point the car feels like it is going to stall also only one of my dizzy bolt holes lines up does this mean its got the wrong dizzy or a swapped head or?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9,DA3,EG,DA9
    check for vacuum leak and clean ur tb and map sensor might help as for dizzy it sounds like somethings been swapped. so probs would be a good idea to check you timing aswell.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    ^^ do all this and it should cover it! Likely the dizzy is swapped as any OBD0 dist will work just the housings(position of the legs) are different. As menacer alluded to- timing is probably out as one bolt is not enough to hold it reliably in position or if they are doing it dodgy style probably didn't even re set the timing
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985