Page 51 of 313 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ex-DA9, Altezza
    Quote Originally Posted by exodus View Post
    Hi guys... did anyone here have place a strut bar or underbrace for their car?

Can Eg Strut bar and under brace fit on a DA?
    strut bar can fit..but only the ones with the adjustable mount bracket not the one piece ones like SUMMIT
    ModBox

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    who here has chipped there stock DA ecu, what chip did they use, what did the chip do and how much did it cost? o and where did u get it? cheers guys

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon DA9R View Post
    strut bar can fit..but only the ones with the adjustable mount bracket not the one piece ones like SUMMIT
    So that means adjustable mount bracket EG Strut bar can fit into a DA? Thanks...

How about Front Underbrace? what kinda will fit?

BTW anyone here had changed into a aftermarket brake kit? Cos i'm planning to change my entire brake kit. The disc Rotars i'm pretty sure that stock is 262mm, can i change it to 282mm? what kinda of calipers can i use?! because i need to consider the space between the rim and calipers and if the calipers are too huge it might hit the rims... the current rims i'm using is 4x100... any idea guys?

Thanks a million!

Member Array
    Car:
    ex-DA9, Altezza
    So that means adjustable mount bracket EG Strut bar can fit into a DA? Thanks...

How about Front Underbrace? what kinda will fit?

BTW anyone here had changed into a aftermarket brake kit? Cos i'm planning to change my entire brake kit. The disc Rotars i'm pretty sure that stock is 262mm, can i change it to 282mm? what kinda of calipers can i use?! because i need to consider the space between the rim and calipers and if the calipers are too huge it might hit the rims... the current rims i'm using is 4x100... any idea guys?

Thanks a million!

front lower tie bar only EF will fit our cars

im running 5 stuck converstion from dc2r...with old DA staying with current 4x100 i got 282mm disc with spoon caliper but u need to get the offset of the rotor rite..and thats a paint in the ass to measure..i use to only put spacer behind the rotor..which is very unsafe and won't suggest..coz my wheel came once...alotta ppl in the stats use nsx calipers..but mite be bit hard to source here...if u use oem calipers...as in like dc2 or prelude or nsx caliper..u can still use 15" rims..it'll still clr...but dun think u can use 14"
    ModBox

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    does anyone know if the dc2 type r spoiler fit the DA, the sorta wrx/supra looking spoiler? and wat mods are needed? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon DA9R View Post
    front lower tie bar only EF will fit our cars

im running 5 stuck converstion from dc2r...with old DA staying with current 4x100 i got 282mm disc with spoon caliper but u need to get the offset of the rotor rite..and thats a paint in the ass to measure..i use to only put spacer behind the rotor..which is very unsafe and won't suggest..coz my wheel came once...alotta ppl in the stats use nsx calipers..but mite be bit hard to source here...if u use oem calipers...as in like dc2 or prelude or nsx caliper..u can still use 15" rims..it'll still clr...but dun think u can use 14"
    5 stuck? u mean 5 nuts/lugs? COOL!!!

Cos i already got aftermarket rims. Going at 4X100 (4 Lugs)... So base on what you have said... i can use 282mm disc rotars... and spoon calipers? Any particular model of spoon calipers that i must look for? example, Calipers for an EG? or how many port Calipers?

I dun really wanna use OEM... so that means i can use what u've mentioned earlier...

I'm just worried that if i use 282mm rotars and bigger calipers will not fit the rims that i've already had which is running 4x100 with an offset of 40... Hence, i'm havin a headache of what brakekits to use...

Sighhhhhh

Member Array
    Car:
    ex-DA9, Altezza
    5 stuck? u mean 5 nuts/lugs? COOL!!!

Cos i already got aftermarket rims. Going at 4X100 (4 Lugs)... So base on what you have said... i can use 282mm disc rotars... and spoon calipers? Any particular model of spoon calipers that i must look for? example, Calipers for an EG? or how many port Calipers?

I dun really wanna use OEM... so that means i can use what u've mentioned earlier...

I'm just worried that if i use 282mm rotars and bigger calipers will not fit the rims that i've already had which is running 4x100 with an offset of 40... Hence, i'm havin a headache of what brakekits to use...

Sighhhhhh
    yeah i mean 5 studs...

well it doesn't have to be spoon caliper..i was only give u an example..they cost 1680 a pair..just calipers

as long as u get anythng that 282mm even.... to my knowledge that like dc2r(thats wot i did) or accord ...not sure about vtir...
    ModBox

Member Array
    Car:
    ex-DA9, Altezza
    Quote Originally Posted by thescotty View Post
    does anyone know if the dc2 type r spoiler fit the DA, the sorta wrx/supra looking spoiler? and wat mods are needed? thanks
    u r talking about the mugen Version2 wing..dunno..but stock dc2r wing dun fit..they are too short...looks weird on our car..i tried
    ModBox

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    the type r wing the stock typer the biger looken one dunt think its the mugen one

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    ive seen a da with a type R spoiler looked silly... but thats just my opionion.....

Member Array
    Car:
    ex-DA9, Altezza
    any of u guys gd with photoshop?
    ModBox

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    g/f and i are, how come? did multimedia last year but quite lol