Page 53 of 313 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153 ... LastLast
    i havnt looked at it myself so i'm just going off what he told me also he broke his electric window switch and its stuck down so i need that part for him, but back to the heat issue, he says when he pulls up at the lights it runs real hot, then when he gives it to it, it cools down, so that would definately be a bung thermostat wouldnt it?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    nah could b low coolant

but could b thermostat aswell because the sender for the water temp is before the thermostat and there would b a mass change in temp....

there cheap and easy to change anyways....

has anyone changed an antenna yet??? and where did u get the parts from coz the local autoshop didnt sell em.. and im not keen on honda coz of price.. any help????

anyone fixed the leak on the drivers and passenger side windscreen????

Hi Guys,

i just got myself to a set of front and rear camber kit but its from the US for USDM DAs.

I remember some1 from this thread said that our car's camber kit, we could use EG or DC ones. but since now i got hold of a set of camber kits for DA just wondering if the one i've got will fit our car even thou its meant for Acura DAs (USDM)?

got another question guys, when his ls is in park it has fuel spikes regurlarly, a jump up and down is constant in revs. e says it only happens when he hasnt got much fuel, what you guys think??

Member Array
    Car:
    shooting star
    Quote Originally Posted by exodus View Post
    Hi Guys,

i just got myself to a set of front and rear camber kit but its from the US for USDM DAs.

I remember some1 from this thread said that our car's camber kit, we could use EG or DC ones. but since now i got hold of a set of camber kits for DA just wondering if the one i've got will fit our car even thou its meant for Acura DAs (USDM)?
    acura and honda have the same blueprint for the cars as long as they are the same model. should fit fine with no problems

Quote Originally Posted by absolutR View Post
    got another question guys, when his ls is in park it has fuel spikes regurlarly, a jump up and down is constant in revs. e says it only happens when he hasnt got much fuel, what you guys think??
    a friend of mine had the same problem. but it aws with his radiator. had a hole in it and thats why it had jumping revs in park

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    exodus, your camber kit will fit.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutR View Post
    hey guys, my mate has a da9 and he is having trouble with his temperature, it goes too hot, no leaks or anything like that, i'm thinking something as small as thermostat or maybe even water pump, whats everyone's thoughts?
    blocked radiator maybe?

Member Array
    Car:
    00' PY DC2R
    because i have a pair of original DC2 type R recaros with me now... if i custom the rails... can the recaros fit onto a DA?

Another question, I currently need a camber kit for my rear tyres. What kind of Camber kit can i buy? Eg or EK Camber kit?
    since whn u had type r dc2 recaros w u now? u havent even paid HAHA
    I my Honda

EJ8 - DC2 - EM1 - DC2R - CP9A - CT9A - CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    ex-DA9, Altezza
    Hi Guys,

someone have asked this before already....a few pages back..and i'll say again...only DA fits..u need to get the skunk2 one
    ModBox

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    Some DC2 adjustable camberkits fit our DA's but you have to reverse them, ie left on right, right on left.

You can go in g2ic.com to comfirm which ones can be used. or you can just get ones specific for the DA. These are 'Skunk2', and the discontinued 'D2' (yes the coilover brand).
    Last edited by ACTI0NMAN-1; 22-07-2008 at 11:18 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    a bit of a noob question coz i dont exactly kno what this is called, but im talkin about the holes 4 the bolts on the rims. What is the hole displacement needed 4 rims 2 fit vtir/gsi integras? (eg. 4x100 pcd)
    Last edited by Tegzieboi_BAR; 23-07-2008 at 04:00 PM.
    Getting there...

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    4x100
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD