Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole

Question wat should i do??

i ve got a ek sedan 99 Gli... should i put 17" on to make it look nice?? or should i stick with stockies and put nice tyres and go for performance... i know it sounded stupid... but pls give me some advice...

Member Array
    Car:
    happy car
    what car mods you done atm? i rekon you should go for suspension work first... need good handling before you want to go quick mate.

get 17" and king springs super lows

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    yea... i already got the sus on its way .... just haven got a clear direction on wat to do next... the car is pretty much standard still... except there is an exhaust from previous owner... but i think its a crapy one...

Member Array
    Car:
    ekhatch
    to be honest.... u wont get much performance out of a gli...
    reason being the engine is the bog std d16y4... kind like no matter how much u put in... its still gonna be a d16y4...
    and its got not much punch..... i'm speakin from experience.... i own an ek1....

imo... jus make it look sweet with 17's on.... some good sussy and like make it a cruiser....change i/h/e... does that do much??? (anyone here done dat)

dats all i would do wif me ek 1 if i don't get the eg5 i'm eyeing by years end
    Last edited by rAySiR; 19-08-2004 at 11:30 PM.

dont use stockies, either get vtir rims or 17s!!!
    that shit looks fat!!!!
    IMO

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 4DR' 99
    as raysir just said, u cant get anything more out of a d16y4, we all know its gutless i got one (sedan) all i done to it is muffler for the looks, 17" with 205/40 falkens, Type R grille, type R headlights (home made) SIR foglights like the 99 VTiR coupe but in yellow on the way its getting shipped i ordered it overseas and SIR taillights RED&White i dont know if u've seen the ones im talking about but my car is all gonna be JDM'd soon. Shaved all the emblems, ill post some photos for you.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    yep i agree with everyone else's comments, just make ur car nice n clean, nice 17's n cruise around in style.>!

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    thx ppl... that helps alot ...

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    i just bought a set of sussy off someone from this forum... i was gonna get a set of 17" white rims... but i was thinkin... it might slow the car down too much ... so either get 99 EM1 stockies or some nice 16".. does everyone agree with me on this?? do u guys think a carbon firbre grill would me nice on my car? anyone knwos i can get it anywhere cheap?? otherwise u guys have any better options for me???

Member Array
    Car:
    ED gl saloon
    Rice rice baby

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    Yea i got some Vti-r Alloys... I was told they were off an EM1 but some people have said they're from dc2... either way i think they look nice on my EG

Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    ey, was drivin a honda city before...
    felt like the biggest poofter in the world..LOL