Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question window visors for accord euro

hi all...

was wondering if anyone had the factory window visors installed on their euros... do these things come tinted and if not, reckon they can be tinted??

what do you think?? will it spoil the "clean" look of the car??

-h-

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Haven't installed them but seen pics of the visor - I personally don't like the look.

The visor covers the driver's side window and the rear window. Looks like it is tinted lightly.

I saw yesterday a Euro with small door protectors on the front doors - even they appeared to ruin the clean lines.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Hey - H2n - just noticed you have the standard model but say you have a sunroof? Aftermarket one?

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Euro 2006 Luxury Sat Nav
    The visors are a great idea, if you drive a taxi.

I am also intrested in the answer to the sun roof question, is it after market ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury
    i have the weathershields on my car and its fine....it does appear to be slightly tinted...although, it would be a pain in the arse to tint cause of the curves, but u can try.....it is stuck on with what appears to be double sided tape. very clean though. most people who have seen have not commented badly....i have seen some shields which appear quite obtrusive but these are fine. if u would like, i can post up some pics.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude Type S
    My gf parents has them on all four windows of their new accord, it looks alrite.. but i wouldnt be spending money on it tho.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury
    i had it thrown in on mine plus bonnet and headlight protectors

i have the weathershields on my car and its fine....it does appear to be slightly tinted...although, it would be a pain in the arse to tint cause of the curves, but u can try.....it is stuck on with what appears to be double sided tape. very clean though. most people who have seen have not commented badly....i have seen some shields which appear quite obtrusive but these are fine. if u would like, i can post up some pics.
    dude.. if you could post some pictures that would be sweet... ^^

Hey - H2n - just noticed you have the standard model but say you have a sunroof? Aftermarket one?
    about the sunroof... it's a dealer add on... so i get their warrantee and all that but an aftermarkit fit. they take the car away to get it done and the difference is there is a layer of felt around the sun roof whereas the luxury one is is more of a flush finish. the button is mounted on your roof in front of your rear view mirror instead of in the factory fitment near the ignition area..

it's sweet though... never feel like it's not a factory standard unit...

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    I got an aftermarket sunroof as well. like h2n says get the dealer to do it so the warranty doesnt get affected. check with your dealer about it. they do a awsome job installing them.

H2N does your roof close when you turn off your ignition ?

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    how much do they charge you for the sunroof plus installation? is it a genuine honda sunroof, or just some other brand?
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

H2N does your roof close when you turn off your ignition ?
    you can choose to make it close when fully opened or in the tilted position or you can set it to stay as it is...

how much do they charge you for the sunroof plus installation? is it a genuine honda sunroof, or just some other brand?
    the sunroof is about 2K plus... and it is just some other brand.... but don't worry though... as ecuman said, they do a good job with it.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Euro 2006 Luxury Sat Nav
    h2n It would be great if you could post a couple of pic's. Inside and outside of the sunroof.

Thanks