Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2011 MY12 Euro

Accord Euro question

Hi Guys,

Currently my parents are in the market to buy a Honda Euro. Now I have been advised by Honda that the shape will be changing this year and we should go for the current euro shape as there run out models. Do you guys this we should wait for the new shape?
    Last edited by Jordan; 14-01-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Wrong section. Moving to the Accord Euro section.

Yes, a new model is coming and there will be run out sales when that happens. BTW, them telling you that a new shape is coming doesn't really want to make you buy the old model, so how does that work out as bull?

If it was me, I'd wait to see when Honda Japan releases the new Accord Euro and then decide if I want the old or new model. If it was the old one, I'd pay much lower than RRP for it since the new one is coming.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

I heard that only the Accord is having a new model while the Euro is still the existing model.

I heard that the replacement EuroR is probably not coming in....will be getting the Thai or Inspire version instead. And the V6 engine can run on 3 cylinders to save fuel.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Eurolux SatNav
    there should still be a while until they introduced the new shape Accord Euro.. or i should say it will approaching to 2009 when it will be released.

The current Euro, IMO is good enough which is a 4 door sedan with sporty feel.. see the new US spec Accord and compare its new design and old design... i personally like the old design better.. but it all depends on your parents!
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin' - EuroAccord13, Mugen88, Adammet04, jamchen, krogoth, yourfather, Sydsyd, Atjo, SiReal, Xplodin

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    According to drive.com.au the new Euro (based on the concept shown here) should be revealed at the Geneva Motor Show in March and should be due here in the second half of this year:

http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/Ar...rticleID=46681

Last edited by Tobster; 16-01-2008 at 08:40 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2011 MY12 Euro
    So before we can start taking delivery of the new model were looking at 2009

Member Array
    Car:
    TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    Curious to see how much power the new euro will make, anyone expecting a noticeable increase?
    Bwwwwoooommmp

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury
    i dont think the new model will any major increase in power, will either stay the same power, or slight increase at the most. That picture above gives you a good idea of what to expect on the new euro accord in terms of the line, as the concept contains alot of the what the actual car may look like.
    Honda the power of wet dreams

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    Curious to see how much power the new euro will make, anyone expecting a noticeable increase?
    Not really.I'm fairly certain it'll run the current 2.4L with an approx.5%increase in power, torque will be pretty much the same.One thing i'd be concerned about is will the new model put on weight?

The new accord with the V6 engines looks promissing... if the new euro comes with that, it would be great.... can run on 3 cylinders, 4 or all full 6

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    im guessing theyll go the same way as the tsx... having different cams, maybe slightly different tuning, prob around the 150kw at the fly mark....

if we're lucky! lol