crx del sol sub box

hi im looking at putting two kenwood 12" KFC-W3011 subs behind the seats in a del sol. they have a mounting depth of 172mm but i am unsure about putting them behind the seats in a custom enclosure made of mdf about 1.5cm thick.
    can anyone tell me if these would fit without pushing the seats too far forward??

Member Array
    Car:
    MX83 cressida
    Quote Originally Posted by cal213 View Post
    hi im looking at putting two kenwood 12" KFC-W3011 subs behind the seats in a del sol. they have a mounting depth of 172mm but i am unsure about putting them behind the seats in a custom enclosure made of mdf about 1.5cm thick.
    can anyone tell me if these would fit without pushing the seats too far forward??
    Just go the boot man, easier and you will get a better sound 9 out of 10 times due to the size of the boot!

yeah... i think i will have to... easyer to install in the boot, but i was really looking at getting it bhind the seats... mabe ill do 2 subs in the boot an hav a reversed 8 in the cabin.. just hav to see

Member Array
    Car:
    EG2
    ther alot of custom wrk 2 b done if u wnt 2 have it ther!!

but it has been done! iv got a pix sumwher wif it done.. il try post it up if i can find it! lol..

hey yeah i hav found a fair few pictures and like the looks but like you say, theres alot of custom work... also im wondering with the roof off and in the boot, does it take up alot of room?? im hoping it also wont flex a s#*t load from the pressure... just hav to use some dynamat ey...

thanks for the help i think i have made my decision