Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn_boi View Post
    preludes are all of the above, theyr classy, luxurious and sporty

the prelude is much more than simply getting from a to b quickly its also about arriving there in style i vote prelude!!
    if u want all that then buy an integra type s .. i had a dc2 before, my friend had a prelude.. really.. the prelude's have an awesome motor, but they're just too heavy.. the integra looks better anyway.. all bout opinions though i guess

go for the integra

ludes are to heavy but great cars at the same time
    more after market support for b series then a h series
    h series parts are harder to find
    if you dont want to do any work go for the lude

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    yeh i think ive decided on the integra seems as im more of a sports car driver than a "cruiser" and will prolly be modifying in the future...
    i jus gotta find the right one at the right price...
    im in no hurry tho so thats good, so if u guys find sumthin good or wanting to sell a hot lil tegs let me know.. p.s i live in perth
    special thanks go out to "dwn_boi" ur opinion does count and it seems like u went to a lil trouble finding a nice lude for me, even tho most of them had the directional rims on the wrong side of the car haha (guessing that when they rotated tyres they not only jus rotated front to back but also left to right...)
    cheers peeps!

you want to buy mine
    hahahahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    i looked at both DC2 integra and the 'square light'? prelude (the newest one) i couldnt beleive that the prelude was a 2.2vtec... it had no power at all... it handeld a bit better but the motor was nowhere near as fun as the integra

when i test drive the integras they felt alot more powerful and 'racey' than the preludes, and they where much more fun to drive, the mods will be easier to source as well

just dont crash them tho... sum guy ran me off the road in my teg (the day after it got brand new ITR front lip + side skirts + a bradn new fujita CAI) and the front turned into a pancake and i ended up in a wheelchair for 6 months... wasnt even a full on crash... =/

it sounded really ballsy after the fujita CAI... nice n quiet down low but put ur foot down n it sounds like a wrx, much better than the apexi short ram that was on there

but yeah... found the integra to be much better... and i really loved the lights after not too long lol

another car i tested was a ITR del sol CRX (b18c7)... mate had it for sale in mandurah for 15000$... best car iv ever driven... sooo sticky... and dont bother trying to get use out of ur backseat... too small... never used mine at all... wish i get tthe crx lol
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude - Adora
    like we said, the lude is classified more as a luxury cruiser car than a sports car and with more features than the integra... it makes it such a heavy car. much heavier than any teg or civic. but don't go sayin the lude has no power at all, the teg and lude are different classed cars.
    you guys would love a h22 conversion anyday though eh? :P

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    maybe it was the weight but im just saying wen i tested the prelude it just wasnt as hardcore as the integra, H22 vs B18c

it just didnt get up n go like the teg did...
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude - Adora
    I feel you man! =)
    it's all good.

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun212 View Post
    but those celica style headlights ill definately hav to learn to live with coz im not too fond of them
    actually the Celica had Integra style headlights, but yeah i had to decide between the two and found aftermarket support was poor for the Prelude, and I really like corners and the chuckability of the Integra. Compared to any coupe on the market the Integra has excellent rear seat room yet still a bit tight.
    Last edited by T-onedc2; 20-01-2008 at 12:38 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude H22A Turbo
    go the prelude

fun cars, more power than the integras and with the prelude u dont have the hairdressers car appeal to it :P

and prelude looks phatter and goes faster :P

Member Array
    Car:
    99 vtir prelude
    lmfao at andy

my vote is buy q balls integra from him he dont need it anymore haha

i do like the integras i was origianlly guna by one, but as soon as i sat in the perferation of the leather in a lude *droolz* i couldnt resist my lude

i say if ur not guna buy qballs integra you have to buy this one pink wall tyres and creme leather fTw!!

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/HONDA/INTEGRA/details.aspx?Cr=15&State=New%20South%20Wales&R =1638281&state_id=80&PriceMin=10000&__N=4294965322 +80+391+414+551+4294965105+834+285+257&silo=1003&d istance=25&__Ns=pCar_PrivateSpecialFlag_Int32|1||p Car_ImageCount_Int32|1||pCar_LastModifiedDate_Date Time|1&trecs=23&__Nne=20&seot=0&PriceMax=30000&__s id=1179CA483425&Model=INTEGRA&Make=HONDA

also sexy:
    http://www.carsales.com.au/Tig/UI/CS...ortalID=240481

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    we have owned a gen 5 vtir and they are an AWSOME car... they are too underrated by even honda driviers. lots of room, very very comfertable to drive... pretty much every accessory you can think of.. power everything, sunroof, cruise controll blahblahblah... body lines look absolutely sexy from close and far. lots and lots of torque too!

Had a CAI and VAFC ran a 14.7 ... also put it up against a dc2r and dc5r... victorious in both instances... however in my opinion i think the dc2r it better setup from factory for circuit handelling.. (not that you cant easily make a lude do the same anyway if you want)

I vote for the gen 5 prelude
    Light up with Lyle - Electrical / Communications / Instrumentation