Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CRX K24 ITBs

USDM Fit vs Jazz/Fit

I am wondering if the USDM Fits front end is differant than all other countries. I know with my EF that the EDM and JDM fronts are very much the same but differant than the US. I am looking to finish my JDM front on my Fit and I am wondering if the headlights,fenders,supports are the same for all other countries or if some other countries share the same USDM front end.

Sorry if that is a bit confusing but I would like to know if I could use a Europe/Aus or any other front to finish my JDM front.

I love the faq section but I didnt see anything about the front ends.
    Honda Crx K24 ITBs
    Panducky Motorsports, Inc.
    Offical Mugen Dealer

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    usdm fit have a longer front end then the jdm/audm jazz

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    USDM FIT rear bar is longer!Which means JDM catback will be a bit shorter for USDM FIT.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CRX K24 ITBs
    Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    USDM is unique to itself. ALL other Fit/Jazz share the same size body parts with minor differences in styles.

Thanks Claymore thats what I was trying to find out. To complete my front end converison I wanted to know if I could use other countries parts. (like my EF has converison parts from all over). Just waiting to find a better deal on the rebar/supports and fenders/headlights and Ill have the Professional kit installed!
    Honda Crx K24 ITBs
    Offical Mugen Dealer

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CRX K24 ITBs
    Good Information. Did the Jazz/Fit sell very well in Mexico or would be be tough to find one?
    Honda Crx K24 ITBs
    Offical Mugen Dealer