Member Array
    Car:
    Integra GSi

Angry $$$ Price on Rear Bushes/shox/spring Installation

I came out to my car the other day and noticed it was leaning to one side, so I went and had it checked out and found that my 2 rear bushes had dried up and cracked and were pretty much rooted.

Asked the guy how much they would cost to replace and to also add some springs and shox for good measure

He wanted $400 to do the bushes and $250-$300 to do the springs and shox (i would supply the shox and sprigns), i almost hit him over the face with a wrench when he told me that.

can anyone shed some light on how much it should cost, or where i can go to get it done?

My springs are just sitting here looking depressed that they aren't in but $650-$700 is highway robbery! I will deffinately ring around a few places but if anyone has someone they use that would be good, im in Melbourne!
    WTB DC5R..... PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Sorry, but how much are XXX, or how much is XXX style threads arent allowed.
    Please refer to forum announcements for further information.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."