Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    2001 honda s2000 import
    roll and and you will be lucky to get out alive. I am only 5'11 tall and i feel that my head is above the roll cage plus you will fall alot. and remember that these cars are for very short asians (not racist)

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    This is why all JDM S2Ks used for racing have hard tops and full roll cages. They aren't permitted to be raced without them.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    The windscreen acts more of a roll bar than the two loops. Theres a bunch of pics/cases on S2Ki.com showing this. So unless ure head sticks out above the windscreen whilst sitting u'll be fairly well protected.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    The S2000 is a very survivable car in a roll situation. Safer than most cars with roofs as the windshield surround and roll bars are designed to take an impact whereas most roofed cars are not.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000 Honda CRX
    I'd say you'd be fuc#ked! S2000's crumble

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Well luckily what you say, and what actually happens are totally different. There are a number of members on s2ki.com who have rolled their cars and have walked away. Actual events have prooved that drivers and passengers are safe in the event of the car rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by CRXONE View Post
    I'd say you'd be fuc#ked! S2000's crumble
    Cars are designed to crumble to absorb the impact and make the sudden changes in velocity less likely to cause internal damage to the occupants.

NOTE: Del sols can survive a roll over as well. The roll bar behind the driver is very strong (in a rollover situation) from what i've heard/seen. They're piss weak when it comes to a side on impact though.