Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JDM Honda

JDM custom headlight lamps with LED highbean

stock headlight lamps with custom LED highbeans, purple cclf behind headlights

aftermarket smoked headlights with custom LED highbeans, cclf surrounding high & low beans, will light it up next time ^^

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JDM Honda
    LED, angle eyes, projectors

smoked

Member Array
    Car:
    J30a
    damn looks nice,
    HCCM #6

Shimian or JaCe has this kind I think... cant wait too see the result

and the 1st one looks "ugly" me no like

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Shimian has 'em. I'm not game enough to install these as they will definitely impact resale value, and if I go cheap and buy something which wasn't made with perfect quality control, water could get in and really cause a headache. That, and the price lols.

Looks nice though (2nd one that is). Not a fan of the weird lo-beams in the top pics, and I also think the purple will be grounds for a defect here.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

It wont affect resale value as you can always put the stock headlights back on. Ive heard no complaints from this version of eagle eyes with water or moisture getting in. The first version had the problem of moisture, but with a silicon seal for the second version, that solved the problems. Installing them today. Will post up some pics.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 2008

headlights

hi guys the last pic is so damn nice. where can i get those headlights?how much do they cost? thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by cupu-80 View Post
    hi guys the last pic is so damn nice. where can i get those headlights?how much do they cost? thanks
    Check eBay. They're under $300aud shipped, but then you'll need to get install. Not sure if the projector headlamps includes the HID lights since when I was in Singapore, the price was approx $580sgd (i.e. $480aud?) for HID angel eyes fully installed.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

all of them comes with halogens only if its around $300. Just be careful on which version you get. The earlier version does not have the silicon seal which protects from moisture. Also if youre going for the black casing, earlier version is black all round but just around the CCFL ring is chrome. Where as version 2 is black casing all round.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 2008
    so i should get the second one?i searched for it but couldnt find it. what do i have to type?thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 2008
    found it but the bad news is, i bought HID HB4 but the bulb type for the projector is H7 T_T
    oh yeahh one more thing, it says only LHD. so how to change it to RHD?
    Last edited by cupu-80; 16-03-2008 at 01:23 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4K24
    wheres a reliable to source to purchase aftermarket headlights for the FD1/2???