FD 12V outlet not working

Hi

7 months ago, I upgraded my stock HU with an aftermarket one and yesterday I realised my 12V outlet is not working. I am not sure should I be going back to the audio installer to fix it or should I go back to Honda. I don't really want to go back to the audio installer as I think they did a lousy job in the 1st place and Honda will most likely choose not to fix it.

The 3rd option I am thinking is to find a good installer who can tidy up the wiring as there's some slight rattling whenever on rough roads and fix the 12v outlet at the same time.

What do you guys think? Is there any good installer who worked on FDs in Brisbane?

Thanks guys!

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    If it's been this long, I think it's worthwhile giving Honda a call to see if they can do anything about it. If not, go to a good installer. Pity you're not in Sydney otherwise I'd recommend BK to you since those guys are licensed Honda mechanics and take pride in their work >< Hopefully you can find something similar in Brisbane through the forums.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    F N Two
    check the fuse. rtfm if you don't know which one it is.