Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 95 EG
    Kenwood has a plug in navigation for their dvd Headunits. Its built by both Garmin and Kenwood and it fully intergrates into they existing line up of Single and Double DIN Dvd Headunits.

KNA-G430AU RRP ($1299)
    http://www.kenwoodaudio.com/Australi...del=KNA-G430AU

DVD Players
    http://www.kenwoodaudio.com/Australi...sual%20Systems

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    thanks euro-tr4sh. Any chance you know how to optimise the gps software unit on my unit?..hehe :P

I'm beginning to think the amount of work i put in mine should deserve more...

I'm so tempted to get another since the software on this one is sooo slow and seems out dated..

Quote Originally Posted by euro_tr4sh View Post
    im pretty sure eclipse have an all in one unit, not sure what its like though...
    nightryder- its not all that different to a pioneer 6850 (he double din, in dash 6stacker one) the main trouble is the speed pulse sence wire on it, you need to find a factory one to tap into which can be quite a pain to find if you dont have the right contacts or a folder full of cable locations sheets for every car manufactured in the last 10 yrs... which we have at work thank god :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    currently looking at:
    AVN 6000
    AVIC HD3

i kinda prefer the one unit, don't kinda want 2 seperate system like the gps then the screen, kinda bit too much hassle. which other one can you recommend me to look at?
    '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
    Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
    Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    ED CIVC FD CIVC
    If your looking to get a shop to install it try FHRX Studios talk to Marty

He may have suggestions on what to buy as he reviews products for various car audio mags

Member Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    thumbs up to the kenwood/garmin combo... while personally i don't like kenwood all that much, they do have some decent double din units, and i have a top-o-the-line garmin gps and love it, ive installed and played with a few of the kenwood/garmin units and theyre great, user friendly and accurate, definatly worth a look in

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    does the GPS works in australia if i bought it overseas? like is the receiver the same?
    '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
    Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
    Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    hey buster, more importantly is the software you need to check if the software for AUS is installed on the hard drive. If it is not, then you may not be able to use it here.
    But if you can somehow purchase the WhereIs software from Pioneer Australia (which Pioneer uses for this deck), then it may be a work around.

Quote Originally Posted by BusterSonic12 View Post
    does the GPS works in australia if i bought it overseas? like is the receiver the same?