Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic 2007 VTI-L

Honda VTI-L seat covers

Those with the new VTI-L Civic might like to know front seat covers suitable for the seats with airbags can be had from Auto Barn, Nova brand and just $59 for a pair of fronts, excellent quality and a good fit.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 FD1
    yeah? great news, i've been looking 4 suitable seat covers ever since i bought the car but been put off bcoz of the side airbags. Will check it out asap. Thx!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic 2007 VTI-L
    Quote Originally Posted by civic_07 View Post
    yeah? great news, i've been looking 4 suitable seat covers ever since i bought the car but been put off bcoz of the side airbags. Will check it out asap. Thx!
    We have a set of these (normal ones) fitted to our Jazz they look and feel excellent. Apparently Honda don't sell seat covers for the VTI-L because of the seat airbags, but then they wouldn't be cheap

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxtail View Post
    Those with the new VTI-L Civic might like to know front seat covers suitable for the seats with airbags can be had from Auto Barn, Nova brand and just $59 for a pair of fronts, excellent quality and a good fit.
    Sounds fantastic. I'm also interested. Got any photos? Also would be interested to see what packaging looks like so I know what I'm looking for~

Cheers mate.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic 2007 VTI-L
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    Sounds fantastic. I'm also interested. Got any photos? Also would be interested to see what packaging looks like so I know what I'm looking for~

Cheers mate.
    Some pics here, Nova come in light grey or grey with black. Even have steering wheel covers to match.

http://www.ilanas.com.au/sports.html

i saw a VTI-L in the city the other day with black honda seat covers

are these genuine civic items? it looked really nice

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic 2007 VTI-L
    I'm sure they are Honda official ones but cover the side air bags. I saw them on the standard civic last week.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Some pics here, Nova come in light grey or grey with black. Even have steering wheel covers to match.

http://www.ilanas.com.au/sports.html
    Thanks for that. Definitely adds a new look to the car interior.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Civic VTI
    I am curious to know how they are compatible with side air bags? Do they have a gap with the sidebag comes out or a weakened point for it?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic 2007 VTI-L
    Didn't takeout of packet, think a gap. Drop into Auto Barn and have a look. Brand name is Ilana Model Nova Universal 30/50 airbag. Come in Black, Charcoal and Camel colours.

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 Civic VTI
    Didn't takeout of packet, think a gap. Drop into Auto Barn and have a look. Brand name is Ilana Model Nova Universal 30/50 airbag. Come in Black, Charcoal and Camel colours.
    Its ok I have a VTI so not an issue. Just curious from a legal point of view cos if the airbags didnt deploy properly in an accident there would be an absolute legal nightmare. Especially if someone died.