Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by dyljoy View Post
    Just have a talk with saleman of honda dealer yesterday, he told me the new eruo will release around this June. but its pricelist still unknown at this stage.
    I was told last Wednesday this week when I picked up my car that the price for the new euro (coming in june/july) will be alot higher than the current euro, in the 50s. Not sure if that was on road tho.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by viper8548 View Post
    I was told last Wednesday this week when I picked up my car that the price for the new euro (coming in june/july) will be alot higher than the current euro, in the 50s. Not sure if that was on road tho.
    This is plausible. The car is possibly now to be portrayed as being of higher quality than the Accord. It comes with quite sophisticated technology overseas. And the car is substantially bigger as well. It might be priced to fill the gap between the Accord and the Legend as this price gap is enormous.

However, if you're a car manufacturer who's spent the last five year developing a market for a model complete with a good following, why would you alienate a ready-made market by jacking-up the price?

If they do that then they'll put it out of my perceived value-for-money reach. I might have to consider buying an equally expensive car of another brand instead.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Star View Post
    The new Euro looks like an old mans car IMO. I'm 58 but clealry I'm not old enough cos when I look at my MY06 ERuro Lux I cant see anything about the new model that I like better. Its just got a whole lot more generic and is now a competitor for the Camry etc and I think that's very disappointing. Too many conflicting angles and lines, too much rear overhang, fussy interior ergonomics etc etc
    One of the great things about the first Euro and the subsequent upgrades was that the lines of the car were quite unique, actually classy. It didn't really look like any other car. You didn't mistake it for something else. The new one could be a Toyota or a Mazda or a ............................
    I think you'll find that the new shape,when it's been on sale for a year or so and you see a few on the road it'll grow on you.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro std 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by viper8548 View Post
    Well it is quite possible. The new Acura TSX that has just been released in US carried $2K-3K price increase over its predecessor. I think I still like the current model better by the outside but new Euro is definitely nicer inside
    2006 CL9 Accord Euro 6MT - Nighthawk Black Pearl
    Mods: | 5,000k Polarg HID Bulb | PIAA LED Licence Plate & Parking Light Bulb |

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro76 View Post
    Well it is quite possible. The new Acura TSX that has just been released in US carried $2K-3K price increase over its predecessor. I think I still like the current model better by the outside but new Euro is definitely nicer inside
    I think you'll find that the AUDM will be a slightly stripped down version of the USDM model to compete with Mazda 6,Mondeo,Liberty and will be priced around the same as it's competitors.

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    still not enough for me to keep my euro...

golf gti all the way!
    Wanting to find ways of making MILLIONS!

i once walked through the streets of laredo...

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 > CL9 > RE4
    wah2 hot wagon

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    the chrome around the window looks exactly the same as the old one, the handle as well
    Triangular exhaust

hopefully the price is still the same or probably gettin cheaper

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    i dont really make my decision on new cars with just pics.

ive learnt over the years when u see the actual car in the flesh some opinions will change alot.
    better or for worse that up to you.

so i usually dont comment on any of hondas new models till ive seen em in the flesh coz sometimes they look better than in the pics.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by splashalot2000 View Post
    One can only pray.
    Or hold positive thought consistent with quantum mechanics where the observer probably influences the outcome of infinite possibilities.

I think the new Euro will look just fine in the metal/plastic/rubber/leather. I think the 3" of extra width will give it more presence on the road. I think that the much larger tyres will make it look more substantial. I think they will have cured the woeful directional stability of the current model. And the cabin will have been designed for Americans from the outset and so I should fit better.
    SPQR

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Thanks! A good review overall. But, I think that we need to think more positive thoughts about the following extract from the article so that the car can be cured by the time it is released in Oz:

"Lastly, a 201PS 2.4i auto Touring. Like the 2.0i, this steered more like the old Accord, feeling disconcertingly vague at high speed on long motorway sleepers"
    SPQR